Chapter 3: Worrying

(Eunji's POV)

   My heart stopped. No, maybe there's another guy named Jimin. Yeah I mean I moved so it's not likely that I would ever see him again.

Right?

When I came to my senses, I realized that Sohyun had already left. I walked out of the stall and looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed "Oh Eunji."

I took a deep breath and I left the bathroom to see students leaving the cafeteria, getting their things from their lockers and going to class.

.
.
.

(Mijin's POV)

  Eunji hesitantly sat down next to me and Hyemi and just sat there. I was starting to wonder if she was okay when Jungsook began to ask her something,

"Uh, not meaning to be rude or anything but are new here because I haven't seen you around here before?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Eunji opened her mouth about to say something, but closed it. Then opened it again. I quickly answered for her not able to hold in my excitement.

"Yeah she is! Today is her first day going to this school! It turns out she's in all my morning classes!" I said with a smile.

"Ahh that explains alot." Said Jungsook and continued to eat content that his question was answered. "That makes much more sense!" Hyemi said while smiling.

I looked at Eunji to see her reaction from me kind of answering her question when I noticed that she didn't look too good. I was gonna ask if she was okay, but she then suddenly got up and left without saying anything. I was gonna call her name but she wouldn't have heard me.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah why did she leave?" Hyemi asked.

I didn't know how to answer because I didn't know either. 'I feel guilty. Was her leaving my fault? Did I do something wrong? I'll go and follow her.'

"Guys, I'm going to go see if Eunji is okay. I'll be right back." I said and got up from the table. They slowly nodded with concern of their faces and watched as I took off after her.

'Mijin, if her leaving the table out of nowhere your fault then that means you aren't a good friend. Whatever you did you need to take responsibility for.'

I turned the corner and ran into someone.

"S-sorry." I apologized. When I looked up my eyes widened and my heart sunk. 'Jimin.' He looked upset and tired. Before I could say anything else, he was already gone.

I face palmed myself. 'Ugh Mijin, you're so dumb. Geez watch where you're going next time!' I thought as I picked myself up and kept walking in search for Eunji.

While looking, I saw Sohyun walk past me. She looked like she was crying. When she realized who I was she tried to hide it even though it was obvious that she was crying because her mascara was running down her cheeks and her eyes were puffy. She straightened up and tried to walk confidently while flipping her hair out of her face.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes and kept walking but after a couple seconds, the bell rang. "Aish! Lunch was over already?!" I sighed knowing that I have math class and I'm going to have to lie and say I left my homework at home.

"Darn it! Mom is going to be so angry. This is the third time I've forgotten to do my homework." I huffed and dragged myself to class.

.
.
.

(Eunji's POV)

  Once I realized that the bell rang, I went to my locker to grab my schedule to see what I have.

My eyes searched the half piece of paper. My eyes eventually landed on-- History.

I sighed. "I hate history."

I grabbed out my textbook and reluctantly walled to class. 'I just want this day to be over already. I'm tired. I just want to go home.' I thought as I searched the hall for the classroom number. I finally found it just in time as class started and placed myself in one of the open desks available.

The rest of the day went by fast. I didn't see Mijin at all. Right then the bell rang meaning that school was OVER.

After I grabbed my things out of my locker, I headed out the school building. When I was walking out, I saw a familiar figure at a distance walking towards me but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking down at the ground. When we got closer, I recognized the dark brown eyes and the dark messy brown hair.

It was him.

Park Jimin.

He looked way different compared to the last time I saw him. Kinda in a good way. But also in a bad way. I mean he looks handsome and all but, he wasn't the same Park Jimin he was when we were little.

When he walked past me, he didn't even look at me, he just kept walking. 'Wait what did I expect? Its not like I called his name or anything?! It's not like he was gonna walk straight up to me and give me one of his comforting hugs and tell me how much he missed me?! Oh how I loved and missed those hugs. Besides, he is probably mad at me for leaving without even saying a word.'

When I got home, I didn't hear or see anyone. My parents probably aren't home yet. Dad always comes home late though. I hardly ever see him. And mom was always out doing other things. But I don't care enough to know. The sucky thing is that I'll probably be alone for a long time.

~

I decided to do my homework and then go to bed. When I was laying down, all I could think about was him. Him and his hugs, him and his cute laugh, him and his chubby cheeks. Now he was like a totally different person. I mean he still had his eyes and hair but his aura was different. He gave off a cold and harsh feeling just by the look in his eyes. Actually he looked pissed and sad. The picture of Sohyun crying in the bathroom popped into my head...

'Wait a minute! Are...S-Sohyun...and Jimin...?'

I gasped.

"No no no no no, I should not be thinking of that right now otherwise I will not be able to go to sleep! Besides, that would never ever happen! Jimin would never date someone like her. But then again, he did change..." I got quieter as I finished the sentence.

I'm really regretting this moment right now. I'm gonna be worrying about it all night long.

I stopped myself.

'But why am I worrying?'

.

.

.

.

___________________

Hello! I know, I am the worst author ever. I am EXTREMELY sorry for not updating in a LONG time. I have a hard time finding inspiration to update. But luckily, I found it today!^^ I promise I'll try harder at being better at updating! Thank you for reading!

I appreciate all your comments and votes. It makes me so happy!

사랑해요  💕 

-JiminiePop