Chapter 21: Living where?!

(Hoseok's POV)

Ring ring~

I turned down the TV and answered my phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung..."

I moved my phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, then moved it back to my ear,

"V? Why are you calling me? You never call me I usually call you...?"

"...Hyung, can...can I come over?"

I was surprised yet curious.

"Uh..sure. But why? Did somet-"

He hung up.

'Well that just happened.'

"But why?" I sat there on the couch, pondering what could have possibly happened to cause such an unusual tone from him. And why he came to me of all people.

"Hoseok ah, I'm heading out okay? Watch the house, I'll be quick." Myunghee, my older sister said.

I nodded as I continued to watch TV. "Oh wait! Can you get me that one drink you had before? The one that you let me try? It was so good!" I said to her.

She smiled, "Yes, I will get you 'that one drink'. Bye!"

"Thank you!" And she left.

I went ahead and turned off the TV. 'I should clean the house. I shouldn't have company come over to a mess.' I thought as I got up and began cleaning the couches.

(Eunji's POV)

Jimin brought me to a small coffee shop that barely had any customers. He was currently ordering both of us a drink as I was sitting dabbing at my puffy eyes and sniffled.

'Hopefully nobody sees me and thinks I'm having a serious break down even though I am.'

Jimin came and sat down sliding a cup of coffee towards me and sipped his.

"Thanks." I said groggily. "You're welcome." He said as his lips turned into a thin line. I took a drink of the coffee.

"So...." he began.

I looked at him.

"Um..." he swirled his straw. "God, why is it so uncomfortable talking to you all of a sudden! I've never had this problem before..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked away not knowing what to say either.

//"Let go of her! Let go! I'm her boyfriend!"//

It was silent as we quietly drank our drinks.

"Eunji." He said and moved his drink aside. I looked at him and slowly moved my drink aside as well. 'Oh no. I hope he doesn't bring it up. There's already enough pressure on my shoulders with what's happened. Especially because I don't know if I should feel happy he said that or if I should feel disappointed that he said that at a time like that.'

"I...I know you're going through quite a lot right now..." he said steadily. 'No. Please don't Jimin.'

"...I...I'd like to help. Any way possible..." He said slower as he leaned slightly forward like he wanted me to understand what he was going to say.

"What I'm trying to say is...Eunji, I will help you pack your things because starting today you will be living with me and my family!"

I sat there just staring at him searching for any sign that told me he hasn't lost his mind. 'What? Living where?! I am relieved though that he didn't say anything about that. But still!'