Chapter 26: Settled

[A/N: Before you start reading I wanted to tell you about my new book. It's a Jungkook Fanfic! Please check it out. I've been working on that book for a long time now and have decided to publish it! Anyways, that's all. Go on ahead.^^]

(Taehyung's POV)

Here I was sitting in a café with a cup of coffee, pouting about how much of a wimp I am.

I couldn't do it.

As soon as I was out of sight from grandma's house I went straight here and have been here for about three hours now. This is my fourth cup of coffee. I was playing games on my phone trying to keep my mind busy so I didn't have to think about what I was going to say to grandma when I went home and saw her eager face.

I turned off my phone and looked out the window.

Even if I wasn't a wimp and actually wanted to see Eunji I didn't know where she was, so that would have been another problem.

I sighed.

'What am I gonna do with myself? Why am I being so ridiculous? I can't believe that I'm even going through this. I used to be some guy who didn't focus on anything but my school work. I was always studying and ignoring all the cute couples that would always be around or the dumb slackers that thought they were cool.'

"But now I am a dumb slacker who thinks I'm cool. Now I'm a dumb slacker who focuses on everything but school work. I've stopped studying and I am currently acknowledging a cute couple and is having to be the one who's interupting it!"

I wanted to hit something. I wanted to slam my hands down on the small table for two in front of me.

There was no 'two'. It was a small table for one. And that one was a loser who can't seem to figure out how to get out of his own mess.
.
.
.

(Jimin's POV)

Eunji and I went to my house after hearing what her real revenge plan was. We were currently in my room trying to compromise a good revenge plan for Sohyun.

"We can't do that," I said to Eunji who was pacing infront of me with clenched fists while I was layed back on my bed. "Killing someone will get you put in Jail. Just because she got away with it doesn't mean you will. And besides her parents are rich and famous; they'll make sure that everyone knows you killed their daughter with their dramatic asses." I said the last part in disgust.

"Well then..! Ugh! Why is this so difficult! Everyone should know that she killed my mom!" Eunji said getting loud. "Hey, please calm down...I don't want my parents getting concerned." I whispered.

Eunji stopped pacing, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slowly breathed out.

"Maybe we should do something that doesn't end up with her dying," I suggested. "Even though I'd totally support it if there wasn't a definite chance of us getting put in jail the rest of our lives." I said. "But then what else would we do?" Eunji said back.

She plopped down in my roller chair and began spinning trying to keep herself entertained.

"Well...instead of killing her maybe we could...try and get her in trouble for it...?" I came up with an idea and put it out there hoping we could use it and make it better. "Well duh. but how." Eunji said with an attitude as she continued to spin.

'I don't know why I thought she'd push away her anger and have the patience to think of a morally right idea right now. She's clearly angry and wants to get it out.'