Chapter 9: Bad Feeling

(Jimin's POV)

After I took Sohyun to her class, I was walking towards the music room when I started seeing students chattering and playing around in the hall, which surprised me. 'I thought it was still early! There usually isn't any students until 8:15! What time is it?!' I checked a nearby school clock that on the wall and it said 8:20! 'Damn it! Did it really take me That long to walk to school and take Sohyun to her class? What about Eunji?' That weird feeling came back when I thought of Eunji. D-Do I l-love Eunji??

I wonder if I'll run into her today.

As I was mentally talking to myself, I accidentally bumped into someone, making both of us fall on the floor. I looked to see who it was slightly wishing that it was Eunji. It wasn't her. It was just Mijin. I haven't actually gotten to meet her but I occasionally see her in the halls. She seems nice. She noticed it was me and she immediately became really nervous.

Why?

"U-Uh, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Oh and I'm sorry for last time too." She said without making any eye contact. 'Last time? Have we bumped into each other before?'

"It's okay. You didn't mean to......Mijin, right?" I said as I picked myself up.

She shyly nodded and looked at me for one second before she looked in a different direction. In that one second of eye contact, I could see a little pang of sadness in her eyes.

It made me wonder what happened. I wanted to know.

I dusted off my shirt then held out my hand gesturing to help her up, wanting to be a gentleman. She saw it and blushed but tried to hide it still not looking at me, as she took it. As I helped her up, I smelled alittle bit of her perfume. Sweet Cotton Candy. It fit her perfectly. I tried to look at her but she avoided eye contact by looking at her feet.

There was a bit of an awkward silence..

I was about to say something but she began to speak, "Umm, well I guess i'll be going now. haha. I don't want to be late to class since it's..." She checked her wrist-watch, seeing what time it was. Her eyes widened. "8:29! Well bye J-Jimin. U-Um, see you later?" She questioned as she smiled and slightly blushed.

Her smile...I knew it was just a mask. Deep inside, I knew she was sad. I wanted to know why. I wanted to help.

But seeing her cheeks a nice shade of pink made her look kinda cute. I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said as I smiled at her. And with that, she ran off. I stood there replaying what just had happened. The image of her blushing made me smile but the sadness in her eyes made me curious. Then I remembered what she had said to me,

"I don't want to be late to class since it's....8:29! Well bye J-Jimin. U-Um, see you later?"

I smiled and sighed.

'WHAT! 8:29!! OH NO! I can't be late! Not Again!!'

I gasped and ran to class.

Right when my feet made it in the classroom, the bell rang. I let out a relieved sigh and bent down slightly to try and catch my breath. "That was a close one." I said in between my breaths.

"Yes, it was, Mr.Park." I looked up to see Mrs.Kim standing infront of me, tapping her right foot and her arms crossed, giving me a look. There were students in the background, smiling and giggling sliently. "Now, will you please take your seat so class can start." She said sternly. I sighed and went to sit down. "Thank you." She said as she walked back to the front of the class. "MmHmm." I said.