Chapter 12: Thank You

(Eunji's POV)

    I was so scared. Watching him continue to beat the man was frightening; the man was laying there taking the hits. Jimin got up, and turned around. I got scared. What is he gonna do now? His eyes were looking straight into mine. He took a step towards me as I took a step back. 'You're scaring me Jimin..please...stop.' His face soften a bit. He looked hurt.

He ran right up to me and fully embraced me. Tight. I was shocked. He started crying. I felt his tears fall onto my shoulder, his shoulders going up down, hugging me tighter and tighter.'I missed these hugs.' I found myself subconsciously wrapping my arms around him in response. I'm glad Jimin was here. I'm glad he saved me. I can't even imagine what that man would have done to me if it weren't for Jimin. Tears forming as the thought of the man grabbing onto me appeared in my head.

"Thank you." I whispered, as the tears began to roll down my cheeks. I am so grateful.

"No, Thank you, Eunji." He whispered back as he hugged me tighter, if that was even possible. "I'm so glad I found you just in time." He lifed his head from my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes, "And I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to. I just lost my mind when I saw him grab onto you like that. Who does he think he is?" He sighed with anger, "Just thinking about that is making me angry again." He sighed and smiled, sadly. "I'm just glad that you're okay."

I smiled. "I'm just glad that I always have you by my side...I can always count on you." We were both looking into each others eyes. His eyes were pink and puffy, but still beautiful as ever. His nose pink and wet. My eyes dropped onto his lips. His light pink, plump lips. I felt myself getting closer and closer to them. So close that I could feel his breath. He was leaning in ever so slightly.

Reality hit me. 'W-wahhhhh! What am I doing?! What is he doing?!' I open my eyes and stop. He notices and stops also. He coughed, "U-Umm sorry about that...uh...we, uh, we should probably go..." I nodded awkwardly as we both let go of each other. "H-Haha, um, y-yeah, we should.." I said.

We began walking. The image of his face so close to mine. I can't believe that if I didn't back away, we would have kissed. Oh my god!! We would've locked lips! I am in so much shock right now.

(Jimin's POV )

    What just happened?! Did me and Eunji really almost kiss?!? Shit! The image of her face so close to mine wouldn't go away. I shook my head and blinked my eyes a couple of times. I looked at Eunji. Her head was down, but I could still see her face. Her eyes. Her nose. Her lips. Oh man, her lips. Pink...thin...and perfect. I gulped. 'I was so close yet so far away!' I sighed.

I saw her look at me from the corner of her eye and I freaked out. 'Oh man! She saw me looking at her lips! Ahhh! What do I do?!!' I looked away from her as I felt me face start to burn up. When I thought she wasn't looking at me, I looked at her. She was still looking at me. I saw her have a mini spaz attack before she turned away. It made me smile.

Thinking about it, I don't even know where we are going. Well obviously, we are going to her house, but I have know idea where that is! God damn it, nothing is happening in my favor tonight.

(Eunji's POV)

    Once we reached my neighborhood, I felt myself relax. I am almost home. Once I walk in, I'm going to run into my room and start freaking out again because of what happened with Jimin. I think deep down, I secretly have been waiting for that to happen. That kiss. I don't know...

'Jimin and I haven't said one word to each other the whole entire time. I mean, I can understand why, it's just....' I sighed. I don't know anymore.