Chapter 24: My Turn

(Sohyun's POV)

I woke up to Jungkook shaking me. "Yah, Sohyun noona wake up! C'mon wake up. Mom and Dad are going to be here soon from their business trip in America! You have to get up and get dressed!"

"No! Go away! I don't care that they're coming. Just tell them I'm off shopping or something!" I yelled to him from under my covers. I didn't want him to know that I was crying. It would be to embarrassing.

He sighed.

"You can't still be mad at them."

I groaned. "Just leave will you! Aish!" I yelled and sat up. My hair was a mess and I forgot to wash off my makeup last night before going to bed; my mascara was definitely smeared with all the stupid crying I was doing.

Jungkook saw my messy face and leaned back with a shocked expression. "S-Sohyun...what happened? Wait, did...you and Jimin--"

"YES! YES WE BROKE UP AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT ABOUT IT! I CRIED MY SELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, AND I OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THE PARENTS SO WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!" I screamed causing Jungkook to jump back and two maids come barging in my room.

It was silent.

I sighed and got off my bed stomping my way passed Jungkook and into my bathroom, slamming and locking the door. I paused in my stance and tried to catch my breath as a new tear rolled down the side of my digusting face. 'I have never felt like this before. What is happening to me?'

I got undressed and got in the shower, taking as much time as I needed until I felt better. Or atleast until I stopped crying.

I was in there for half an hour when I felt I was finally better and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to my huge quiet room. Jungkook and the maids were gone. My queen bed was made and clean. My window was open and the curtains were blowing swiftly with the breeze letting the warm sun shine through and brighten my room.

I walked over to my bed and found a layed out outfit for me to wear that one of the maids had placed for when Mom and Dad arrived home.

I sighed.

'I have everything I could possibly want and need, yet I feel like I have nothing.'

(Taehyung's POV)

I paid for the taxi and walked the rest of the way to my home. Jhope and I ate and talked about good old memories, laughing and goofing around. We ate so much food that we both almost threw up. Before we parted ways, he told me something that I will hold dear and try my best,

"Try harder. The beginning is always the hardest." He said and patted my back before getting into a cab.

I smiled at his motivating advice. All the lights were on inside the house and as I approached the front door, I saw that it was cracked open. I could hear two familiar voices yelling and screaming at each other.

I sighed.

'Not again.'

I slowly walked in opening the door more and then quietly closing it as I was listening to my parents arguing. They were in the kitchen yelling and getting in each others faces.

"YOUR SUCH AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"WELL ATLEAST IM NOT A SLUTTY BITCH WHOSE ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS!!"

"OH REALLY!? SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS ALREADY CHEATED ON ME THREE TIMES YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Before they used to argue about how poor we got were ever since Dad got fired, or how mom needs to stop being an alcoholic and get a grip. Now they're just insulting one another over things they said they have already forgiven amd moved on from.