Chapter 4: Scared

I woke up regretting ever thinking about something so ridiculous yet very scary. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked at my alarm clock,

"Ahhhh! I'm gonna be late!" I screamed.

I quickly jumped out of bed and washed my face, put on my uniform, put my hair up in a high ponytail, brushed my teeth and ran out the door. I am so grateful right now for living really close to the school. When I was almost at school my stomach growled.

"I forgot to eat breakfast, AGAIN."

When I made it to the school entrance, I saw Mijin as well. She was walking at a quick pace.

She must be running late too. I was gonna run up to her when I then remembered that I kinda disappeared yesterday during lunch and figured that she is probably really mad at me, so I decided not to go run up to her.

But then remembered that she is in my morning classes.

I sighed.

'Well I might as well get it over with.' I sprinted after her.

"Uh...hi?" I said nervously as I caught up.  I prepared myself just in case she may be mad.

Her eyes widened and gaspsed when she heard me. She turned to look at me.

"There you are! I found you!" She smiled and hugged me. But then she got really mad.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS THAT YOU WERE MAD AT ME OR THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!!" 'Yep. Saw that coming.'

"Wait. You thought I was mad at you? I thought you were mad at me!?"

"Noooooo, why would I be mad at you? You didn't do anything. I thought you were mad at me because you didn't like how I interrupted you when you were answering Jungsook or something like that."

"No I'm not mad at you at all for interrupting me in fact, I was actually glad you did because I kinda felt to uncomfortable to speak. I'm not mad one bit!" I said happily.

"Well I glad we got that off of our chest! Now lets hurry and get to class before Mr.Lee threatens to give us a detention for being late!" She said.

After she said that, we both ran as fast as we could to class only to find out that Mr.Lee was in a really good mood, so he decided to let us off easy since it was our first time being late -well second time for me-

Ring ring~

       Lunch! I am STARVING! I grabbed my things and quickly walked to Mijin's desk where she was picking up her books, getting ready to go to lunch.

"Okay, kaja!" She said with a smile.

We headed to my locker to get my lunch when Sohyun came marching up to us, this time she was by herself. 'Great, I wonder what she wants now.'

"YAH! I need to speak with you, Alone!" She demanded, talking to me.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I do!"

I sighed and looked at Mijin. She had a worried look on her face. 'I really hope I'm not going to regret doing this. Who am I kidding, I KNOW I'm going to regret doing this.'

"Mijin, go ahead and go to lunch, It won't be long." Sohyun said with a fake smile.

She slowly nodded and went. I turned my head and looked at Sohyun.

"What." I said sounding alittle annoyed.

"It was you wasn't it." She said as she got closer staring into my eyes as if she was trying to read my mind.

"What was me?"

"Yesterday, it was you, in the bathroom. You looked over the stall and saw me crying, didn't you."

I was shocked when she said that. 'How did she know it was me?'

"H-How did you know it was me?I mean..well... It could have easily been somebody else."

"Don't play stupid, I know it was you!"

She pushed me causing me to be fall back hitting my locker. I felt instant pain in my back. I was so unprepared for that.

"Even if it was, w-why does it matter?"

"Because, that didn't happen. You didn't see anything. You didn't tell anybody right! Because if you did, you will get it! I promise you! No one needs to know about what happened. It's already worse that you saw, so don't say ANYTHING! I WILL be watching you!"

And with that she gave me one last glare and stomped off.

When I couldn't see her anymore, I let out a relieving sigh. I turned back to my locker and just leaned my head against it for a couple seconds as I waited for the pain to pass.

Then I opened up my locker, grabbed my lunch and breathed in and out before walking in the cafeteria.

When I walked in the cafeteria, I looked for Mijin's table, but I couldn't find them. There were different people sitting at the table.

I was looking  around for a little bit but soon gave up because I knew that if I kept looking I wouldn't have had time to eat.

I sat by myself which quite frankly was actually kind of nice. I wouldn't have to worry about what to talk about or feeling uncomfortable and shy. Once I sat down, I felt my stomach growl, so I ripped open my lunch and began eating alone. Just the way I like it.

    When lunch was over, I walked back to my locker to grab my stuff for...I pulled out my schedule..History..Ugh. 'Actually that's wonderful. It's a perfect boring class for napping.'
.
.
.
.
.
Ring Ring~

       YES! School is over~ I quickly grabbed my belongings and quickly headed to my locker to grab my backpack. I was in such a hurry that I bumped into someone. We both fell and all of my books fell as well, scattering all over the floor.

I looked up.

Jimin.

He looked at me. This time, he didn't just get up and walk away. We stared at each other for a long time. It felt like time stopped. Staring into his soft eyes put me in alot of thoughts and memories. 'I wonder if he knows its me. I wonder if he's mad. What is he gonna do? What will he say? '

My heart was beating fast. I was...Scared.

_________________

      Hi guys! You don't have to tell me, I already know. I am a terrible author. I hardly ever update, My grammer sucks, and my book probably isn't even that good. But I am not gonna give up! I will try harder! So I will try and update twice today. No!  I WILL update twice today. Just know that I really do appreciate all of your guy's support. I LOVE YOU GUYS! >