Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected

A/N: Before you start reading I want to apologize because I really wanted to update on chloee_choiii 's birthday but I couldn't due to the long plane ride and the mean wifi gods. -_- I'm sorry. I hope you had an AMAZING BIRTHDAY! ^^ Go follow her and wish her a happy belated birthday!

(Jimin's POV)

I jumped up from my seat as soon as the bell rang, and darted out of the door in search for Eunji.

I also made sure to keep an eye out for any of Sohyun's friends.

I sprinted to Eunji's classroom when Sohyun happened to appear in front of me. "Hello Jimin." She smiled as her friends clung to her with the same smile plastered on their face as well.

"Hi." I forced out, already annoyed. "What makes you come running to my class? Is it...because...you want me back?" She raised one eyebrow as she smirked.

I was disgusted. "No. It's not." I tried looking over her shoulder into the classroom to see if Eunji was in there. Sohyun tsked. She had her friends move and block the way so I couldn't see. "Who are you looking for?" She said irritated.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend. Now move out of the way." I growled as I pushed her and her dumb friends out of the way. I heard her gasp afterwards and her friends hide their laughs. "Guys~! Stop! It's not funny!" She whined. "Ugh. That's it! Leave me alone. Go find someone else to follow!" She yelled and stomped away.

I let out a breathy laugh as I walked away. 'Well sounds like it'll be easier to talk to her friends now that they aren't clinging to her.'

I saw Eunji standing at her desk next to another girl. 'Who is that?' I thought in confusion.

"Eunji!" She turned her head and a bright smile appeared on her face when she saw me. "Jimin!" I giggled as she ran up to hug me. "I thought we were gonna meet up at lunch. What happened?" She asked letting go. "I was thinking about it all during class, and I realized if that girl, Ms. Myoung the one that killed-"

"Shh!" Eunji's eyes were wide open. I looked at her confused.

"Um..what was that Eunji?" Concern was spreading throughout the girl's face as she stepped closer to Eunji.

My mouth made and 'O' shape once I understood why Eunji told me to shush. Then I realized who that girl was. "Oh hey! You're Mijin! Long time no see huh! How's it been?" I asked hoping to get her attention, but she didn't even look at me. "Mijin?" I called her name. She'd look like she was in a trance with the way she was looking at Eunji.

"Eunji...did..something happen?" Mijin asked. Eunji let out a nervous chuckle. "Haha uh well....yes." She answered quickly. "But I don't really have time to tell you right now. I have to go. Well, we have to go. Bye Mijin, see you after school, okay?" Eunji told Mijin as she was walking me out by my arm. Mijin slowly nodded and gradually gave a small smile before we left the classroom.

"I didn't know you guys were friends." I told Eunji as we walked into a empty hall. "Yeah. I met her on my first day here. She's really kind." Eunji smiled.

I nodded.

We stopped walking and stood there for moment. When I turned to look at Eunji she was already staring. "I knew I was handsome, but I didn't know I was that handsome, geez." I smirked.

"Yeah right." She scoffed as she playfully hit me. "I was looking at you because I was waiting for you to say what you said earlier. But I need you to hurry up because I can't be late to class. I've missed enough of class already." She said. "Oh well why didn't you just tell me."