Chapter 11: Eunji?!

(Jimin's POV)

.
.
.
Ring Ring
.
.
.

Finally. Today went by sooo slow. I'm glad it's over. I got up and left the classroom to go to my locker and grab my belongings.

I have successfully ignored Sohyun all day today. We had one interaction other than this morning. But all she did was complain to me how hard her life was and that she was glad she atleast had me in her life to make it better. Then started gossiping to me about all the annoying girls she has to deal with. But really, the only thing annoying was her.

I reached my locker, grabbed my things and left, trying not to take long.

On my way home, I stopped by my favorite café. I always come here but lately, I haven't been able to. It's not that i'm busy or anything, I just have never really thought to come here. I opened the door as the familiar jingle played. I walked and sat at a two seated table next to the window.
A women came up to take my order. "Hello. Nice seeing you again. It sure has been awhile." She smiled. I didn't really recognize her, but I didn't want to seem rude. "Haha, yeah, it's been awhile hasn't it." I said. She pulled out her little notepad and pen. "So, the usual then?" She asked. "Yes, please." She nodded as she quickly wrote it down and walked off.

I looked around. There was quite a lot of people here. Either on a device, reading, talking or just sitting quietly.

I smiled to myself as I slightly nodded my head then brought my attention out the window.

I thought for a while.

I gasped -louder than I expected-  and a woman from the table next to me looked up at me; she was talking on her phone. She brought her finger up to her lips and shushed me. Then went back to talking on the phone. "Mianhae." I whispered to her. She didn't notice. Or maybe just ignored me.

I turned back around and thought again of what had surprised me.

I hadn't seen Eunji all day today! Not once! Was she even at school today? Had she gotten sick? Did she stay home?

I was getting more worried the more I thought about her. I turned on my phone wanting to text her and stopped. I didn't have her number. 'Aish...'  I turned my phone off and bit my lip, looking out the window.

"Here you go! Please enjoy!" I was startled. I looked up to see the woman who took my order set down my coffee infront of me. "Ah, Thank you." I said while I bowed my head. She smiled and nodded then started away to go the woman who shushed me.

I took a drink of my coffee and checked what time it was. It was '3:08'pm. I started playing games on my phone as I drank my coffee.

I heard the door open and the little jingle play again.'Ah.. I really miss that.'  I smiled as I kept playing my game.

"Excuse me." I turned to the person who said it. Oh. It was a boy that looked around my age if not then younger. "Hi um, it appears that I might have forgot something here. Do you mind if I look?" He asked. "Not at all, go ahead." I said. "Thanks." He said and I nodded. I watched him as he searched around the table. He sighed and got down to look under the table. I moved my feet. "Hey, I like your shoes. They're very cool! ooh and your socks too!" He said. "Um..t-thanks?" I said a little confused to why that comment had to be said. "No problem!" He said nice and cheery. It made me chuckle. A couple seconds later he gasped. "I found you!" He said. He then got up from under the table and pulled up a white pair of earphones that were in his hand. He looked relieved. "I've been looking for these! I guess I must've dropped them when I was saying goodbye to Eunji..." He said the last part quiet, but I still heard him nice and clear.