Chapter 5: Sad

He looked at me. We stared at each other for a long time. It felt like time had stopped.  Staring into his eyes put me in alot of thoughts and memories. I wonder if he knows its me. I wonder if he's mad. What is he gonna do? What will he say?

My heart was beating fast. I was...Scared.

He didn't do anything but stare into my eyes. He didn't move either, nor did he say anything. He had a blank expression. I'm pretty sure nothing will change between me and him if we just stay on the floor staring at each other like this, but I didn't want to stop looking at him.

He then moved his head as if he was just brought out of his thoughts. His eyes became very watery and his mouth started to opened like he was gonna say something.

"E-Eun--" he started to say but then I heard heels and then a gasp.

"Jagi!" She screamed. I turned my head around to see who it was, but in reality I didn't even need to being that she's the only one who wears heels with her uniform. It was Sohyun. 'Wonderful! What is she do-Wait Whaa?! Did she just say.. J-Jagi?!'

"A-Are you okay?" She helped him up and noticed that it was me who was also on the floor. Her face immediately turned red, so red that I think I saw steam. She looked like she was going to scream at me but realized that Jimin was next to her so she just ignored me and went back to helping him.

"Can you walk? Are you hurt? Come on lets go." She said as they walked past me. Before they disappeared from my sight down the hall, Jimin looked back at me with his teary, pink eyes and then looked back around.

And of course, I was left on the floor, alone. I sighed and began to get up to pick up my books and finally head home. I became very depressed about everything that just happened. I don't know why but I wished that when we would finally meet again, Everything would be the same again. We would do everything together, go everywhere together and tell each other about what happened to us while we Weren't together.

"I'm so stupid." I told myself.

When I got home, I opened the door to absolutely nothing but an empty house.

I sighed.

'Don't know why I expected anything different.'

I walked to the kitchen and looked at the fridge and saw a sticky note. It looked like Eomma's handwriting which is weird because she never does that. Its only Appa that does that because he is bad at remembering. I was to sad that I didnt care enough to know what it said.

I walked to my room to get started on homework. While I was doing it my eyes began to get really heavy and I ended up falling alseep.

Dream~

   We were in class giving each other goofy looks until Mrs. Kim would turn around to face the class. When she would turn back around towards the board, we would be throwing notes at each other. Everybody thought that we were a couple even though we weren't. They always talked bad about us behind our backs making fun of us but we didn't care. The only thing that mattered was that we were together, that we would stay together. Forever. Until one day.

"Bye! See you tomorrow Jiminie!" I pinched his cheek.

"Yah! Don't call me that, you know I don't like it. And don't pinch my cheek!" He said pouting. I laughed.

"Aww, you're so cute." I said. He smiled. But then he suddenly showed no expression at all and he just stared at the ground just standing there.

"J-Jimin? Are you okay?" I waved my hand across his face to bring him back. He got startled and put on a smile, but something about him sounded wrong.

"Y-Yeah i'm fine. Well bye. I'll miss you." He said and I gave him a puzzled look.

"Miss me? Im gonna see you tomorrow at school. Right? Geez, it's not like im leaving." I said as I gave out a chuckle. He looked at the ground and looked back at me and smiled.

"Promise?" He said with a serious tone. It took me a second but I soon realized what he meant.

"Promise." I smiled. Our eyes were locked on each other. He chuckled and ruffled my hair and left. I stood there and watched him leave until he disappeared from my sight. I sighed. "This guy..." I muttered and smiled.

When I walked inside, I saw bags and suitcases right by the door. What's happening?!

"Eomma? Appa? Are you home?" I said sounding worried as I was looking around the house. Eomma came up to me with two more suitcases. When she saw me, she put down the suit cases.

"Oh EunJi you're home!" She gave me a hug.

"What's going on?"

"Uh well you see, we are going to have to move."

"What?!? Wait Today!? Right Now?! Why!?" When she said that, my vision became blurry and I couldnt think right. Everything was slowly falling apart.

"Look, EunJi your father has something very important happening at work so that's why we are moving. So grab your things so we can leave."

"But Eomma! what about my friend! I cant just leave him! I have to stay! Atleast let me tell him! If you let me go, I might still be able to catch up to him! Please!"

"EunJi you know how important this is for your father so stop being so stubborn! If we take any longer then we will miss our flight! there is no reason for you to stay! No matter how much you try, you won't be able to!

"But Eomma! I can't leave without saying goodbye! Atleast let me stay? I can live here by myself. Really! You won't have to worry! O-Or maybe me and you can stay and Appa can leave without us? Please? I don't wanna leave!" I couldn't take it. I knew I sounded selfish but..I couldn't leave. I didnt want to. I was terrible at making new friends. And besides, there is no way id be able to adjust! Jimin was always there for me. We were always together. I would NEVER get used to being without him.

She smacked me. Then grabbed me by the arm and then we left. That day was the worst day ever. Especially for Jimin. I bet he must have been sad when he realized that I wasn't at school the next day and never came back. He must have been so mad at me for not saying goodbye or even saying anything about it.

End of Dream~

.

.

.

.

_____________________

  Oh yeah! I am kinda proud of myself. Sorry this chapter may be short. I didn't really know what else to write. I don't know, I just couldn't think of what to write. Anyways, OMG did you guys see the dance practice for 'I Need You'!!!! OMG I loved it sooo much! I watched it like 30 times!

사랑해요 💕

- JiminiePop