Chapter 13: I Can't

(Jimin's POV)

I woke up to see Eunji leaned up against me, snoring softly. I smiled. Her eyes were pink and puffy from crying. I felt terrible. 'I wish she didn't have to go through this. Where is her appa? Shouldn't he be here too?' I looked over at her eomma and felt my stomach ache. This is a terrible thing to go through. I looked back down at Eunji. I wonder what happened while we parted ways. I sighed.

Just then, my phone went off. I jumped and quickly pulled it out of my pocket to answer it so it would stop ringing. Before I answered, I watched Eunji to make sure she didn't wake up. I watched as she re-adjusted her head on my shoulder. I looked at my phone then answered it, curiously.

"Yoeboseyo?" I whispered.

"JAGIYA!" I flinched as I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Aish, you don't have to yell. I can hear you just fine.." I mumbled while I rubbed my ear. That annoying pitch made it so obvious  who I was talking to.

"Yah! Where are you! You do know that we have school today right! And why are you whispering!" She yelled. 'Crap! I totally forgot about school!' I checked the clock that was on the wall. '8:38'. I sighed. She can't even go 10 minutes without having to know where I am. I looked at Eunji. She was still sleeping peacefully. 'You know, I don't think it would be a problem if we skipped today. Eunji shouldn't go to school today. She should stay here. But not by herself of course. I want to be here with Eunji. She shouldn't have to go through this by herself. I just don't know how to say it to Sohyun.'

"Yah! Are you gonna answer me or not!"

"Oh uh yeah sorry, um, I'm not feeling to good so I decided to stay home today. *cough*" I wished she would leave me be.

"Oh, I'm sorry for yelling then, I didn't know you were sick. Ooh should I visit and take care of you?!" She questioned. 'What if she visits my house, and I'm not there?! Oh no.'

"Oh no no no no, that's okay. I'd rather you wouldn't..*sniffle*" I whispered.

"Awwww jagiii, But I wanna come overr. I hate school and all the girls in it. they are so mean to meee. Pleaseee?!?!" She whined. 'Aish, why does she have so stubborn! She's so loud! And the only one mean is her! I don't know what she's talking about!'

"Ani."

"Pleaseeee?!?"

"Ani! You are not going to visit. You have to stay at school. Grades are important. Make sure to pay attention! *cough cough* Bye!"

"But Ji--"

I hung up. Ugh. She makes me so mad. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and just layed there.

Bzzz bzz

Oh my god.

Bzzz bzz

Seriously?!

Bzzz bzz

I groaned and pulled my phone out Again. "I can't believe this." I whispered.

Bzzz bzz

Aish, Stop texting me! (4 text messages from: Sohyun) it said. I opened them,

'Yah! Just because you are sick, doesn't mean you will get away with this!'

'You here me?! I am your girlfriend! You should want me to visit you!'

'Yah, are actually sick!!? Yah! Answer me!!!'