15. The lovely date...

Začít od začátku

Pragya was in an awe to see the beautifully decorated pathway...

Its a private beach... The path is decorated with purple flowers....

 The path is decorated with purple flowers

Abhi: Fuggy... Do you like it??

Pragya: awe... Too beautiful... I loved it abhi...

Abhi: hmm.... Not more than you... Come...

Abhi takes pragya inside... He has arranged a special candle little dinner...

As abhi is a privacy lover, he has made all arrangements and foods were placed before they reaches there...

Pragya is cloud nine and is extremely happy with the way abhi is surprising her...

The candle light dinner set up is mind blowing... Never in her life, she has been in a date and the look of the candle light dinner made her dumbstruck...

 Never in her life, she has been in a date and the look of the candle light dinner made her dumbstruck

Its adorned with candles and its too romantic...

Pragya: abhishekh is it necessary??? Why are you wasting too much money???

I just want to spend some time with you...  I dony like you to waste money on me...

Abhi: uffo... My sexy baby.... Plz... Dnt become mogambo...

I only want my cool and hot fuggy today... Its nothing... Just a small way of showing my love to you...

Dnt think too much... Its not wasting money... Its for giving me my fuggy a small happiness...

Pragya immediately hugs abhi and kissed him in his lips...

Abhi: wow... To get this kiss, i can do anything...

Pragya blushes: okay... Okay... Enough of teasing..  aaliya too teased me more...

Plz now you too dnt tease me... Im starving... Shall we eat...

Abhi: aaliya...??? What did she do??

Pragya laughs: hmm... She is feeling that she could have born a boy so that she would have grabbed me...

Abhi: Never in anyone's dreams... You are only mine and no one is dare to dream about you...

Let me show this aaliya... But i will forgive her only because she has made you too look too sexy...

Pragya: abhi.... Enough na...

You are too much romantic today... I cant take it any more...

Abhi: someone has lectured me a day before some blah.... Blah... blah... But now blushing too hard and not want me to talk... Haan...

Pragya: hmm... Not like tht...

Abhi huskily says...: Its only a trailer baby... More to come...

What will you do in our first night???

Can you able to accept all my romantic surprises???

You will find how romantic and loving your husband is...

Pragya feels very shy...

They chit chat for some time...

They served food for themselves...

They feed each other.... Pragya playfully bites abhi's fingers...

But abhi is too naughty today... He gently took the food in his mouth by sucking pragya's fingers whole heartedly...

Aftet their dinner, they moved to the beach to spend some time...

Abhi holds pragya's waist... Pragya blushes...

He slowly trails his hands on her bare back...

Pragya: prem... What are you doing??

Abhi: hmm... Just touching and enjoying my beauty...

Pragya: oh ho... Shall we leave??? Its quite chill...

Abhi naughtily says: your hot husband abhi is here na... Come... We will sit for sometime...

You can very well hug me and feel my warmth... Iv no problem...

Pragya: hmm... You are too naughty today .. what have you done to my loving husband??

Abhi: hmm... A loving husband should not be only loving and caring...

But he should also flirt, tease and be naughty only with his wife...

I know it will make you happy but you are simply showing fake anger...

Pragya nods her head and blushes and buries her face in abhi's chest....

They sit there for sometime enjoying the cold breeze and their romantic date and togetherness

Pragya slowly dosed off... Abhi smiles and takes her in his hands...

He gently places her in car and moves towards home... He reaches home and picked up pragya in his hands and moves to his room...

He makes her to sleep comfortably in  bed.... abhi tries to wake up pragya to get changed but she is in deep slumber...

Abhi smiles and gets freshen up and joined pragya and slowly drifted to sleep...

Whats going to happen next???

Hope iv fulfilled all your wishes... Do you all enjoy abhigya's romantic date... If so, please vote and pen down your comments...

Desperately waiting for it...

See you all soon...

Take cre and have a good day...

.
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours everloving buddy

Crazy or mahii....

Crazymahiz signing off.... Until we next time..... sayonara.....