Scott Hoying looks like a Alaskan bull worm wtf how is he attractive

It was stupid and horribly typed, but it created a sickness in Scott's chest that he scarily recognised.

Shame.

And without Mitch's constant words of reassurance, the ones that make him love every inch and crevice of his body, it was hard to ignore.

It's not the first time these comments have come up. Coupled with the doctor's visit and Mitch's constant ranting about watching his already slim figure, Scott didn't think there was a way to be more insecure about his own figure. So much to the point that he convinced himself that he was healthy to avoid driving himself into that deep, dark, hole of self pity. That hole that he was stuck in from junior year to his sophomore year of college.

Until now, when Mitch and Austin are sitting two feet away from him.

Until now, where he decides he doesn't want a second slice of pizza.

Until now, where he vows to stop drinking every night and begin working out every morning.

•~•

"C'mon Scott! This is always the other way around. Why don't you want to party with me?" Mitch teases, sliding his hands down Scott's biceps and hugging him from over the couch. Scott leans forward, out of Mitch's embrace.

"I just don't want to go. I'm gonna stay and watch a movie or something."

"Gosh, what's gotten into you? These conversations took a Freaky Friday turn," Mitch stands up and walks to the door, heels clicking, "but, alright, if you insist. Set the alarm after I leave! I'll text you when I get there, as always."

"Okay," Scott replies, watching as Mitch slams the door shut,

"Stay safe."

•~•

"Why do you want your own dressing room? We have small space as it is." Nicole questions. Scott shrugs his shoulders.

"I need room to stretch."

"You can stretch with Mitch. I'm sorry babe; you have to share. We just don't have the space. Plus, you've never had a problem on previous tours, what's up now?"

"I just-" Scott huffs, "nevermind."

He storms off to his shared dressing room, leaving Nicole confused and a bit concerned.

•~•

"We should do a Superfruit video on something food related." Mitch ponders, swinging a few more things from the shelf into the basket.

Scott scoffs. "Maybe you can."

"And, why can't you? I can't just eat everything I touch. Well, I could probably eat my weight in guacamole." Mitch jokes, walking further down the isle.

"Eating your weight in anything wouldn't be that much food to consume in the first place." Scott grunts, and finally catches Mitch's attention.

"What?" He turns to Scott, puzzled by his reply.

"Nothing. It's whatever." He bumps Mitch's shoulder to pass it off as joking, then slips something else into the cart, hoping Mitch didn't see.