Brad Imagine

For @OttiliaZoltan
I wake up to a text from my boyfriend of three months, Brad Simpson from The Vamps. We met at one of his concerts and we hit it off from the start we went on our first date four days later.
From Brad
Hi love, I was thinking we could go on a date for the whole day? Xx
To Brad
Of course what time?
From Brad
12 I'll pick you up :) so get ready
To Brad
Ok see you at 12:) Love you xx
I go get ready and put on a skater skirt and a white top and tuck it into my skirt and put on tights and a pair of vans. I curl my hair and put on light make up. It's 11:59 so it's close call. I hear a knock and I answer the door. "Hey babe" smiled Brad. "Hi Brad! I just have to get my bag" said Alexandra. I grab my bag and then we leave. I smile at him. "You know what they say about Saturday Dates?" Asked Brad. "No" said Alex. "That there fun and exciting" smiled Brad. "You know being with you for three months shown me your a goofball" smiled Alex. "That's why you love me" smiled Brad. "Yes! And the fact your a kind, animal lover and your mine" smiled Alex. "Your mine. My beautiful, happy, kind and dog lover!" Smiled Brad. We got to where we're were going 5 hours later at 5. We're in Brighton. "Well I want to watch the sunset while having a picnic" smiled Brad. I smile and kiss him. We walk around till we notice the sun going down and we go down and sit on a blanket Brad bought from his house and we start eating our food, we got chipper so we are eating chips and fish. The sun starts going and I look at it. I don't notice Brad staring at me and thinking how beautiful I look in the sunlight which is fading. I look at him to see his looking at me. "Brad! Your meant to be watching the sun setting not me" said Alex. "The sunset is pretty but your absolutely beautiful a work of art" smiled Brad. We kissed again and then got up and cleaned up and threw the rubbish in the bin. "Happy three months" said Brad. "Happy three months, Brad" smiled Alex. We kissed and dr be home. He stayed the night and we fell asleep cuddled in my bed.
I hope you liked it and I had so much fun writing this. I always wanted to go to Brighton beach so I used it as a seething for their date! I hope you enjoy it!