Showdown

Izaya's P.O.V

"Well hello... Namie. Long time no see" I say with my smooth voice.

"What do you want" she says with irritation.

"You"

"E-excuse me?!"

"I want you to come down to the city for a bit. I have something I'd like you to do for me"

"In this chaos? Let me think... No"

"It's quite simple, actually. Nothing you can't handle"

•••

Namie crosses her arms and looks at me, "Fine. What do you want"

I smirk.

"Babysit Kanra for me will ya?"

Namie's P.O.V

Why did I agree to this?

Here I am sitting with the man's kid when I should be at home keeping an eye on my brother. I watch her watch TV with a stuffed animal. It's some weird kids show that makes no sense. Was I like this?

I sigh and wait as time goes by.

"I just want my money so I can go and be done with this..."

Your P.O.V

We sprint down the sidewalk and towards all of the chaos. I can hear the people yelling and fighting and breaking things.

Breaking bones perhaps.

"Izaya, what are we doing?" I ask over the noise growing louder.

"We're going to use Shizu-chan as a tank and we'll take out any stragglers" he calls back.

"And when did I agree to any of this?" Shizuo yells irritated.

"As of now!" Izaya smirks.

We run to the commotion and stop. I look around at all the Hell that's broke loose. And then I hear Shizuo ripping up one of the damaged street signs.

"Well. I can't promise anything but I think this will do some damage" Shizuo mumbles.

"I'm sure it will. Now (Fn) let's go! You take that way, I'll take this way" he says and hands me his knife.

I look up at him, "this is yours"

"I have another" he winks.

He kisses my lips then turns to leave, "see you in a bit" then he dashes away into the crowd.

A bad feeling starts to form in my stomach. I quickly push it away. Thinking that will only make it worse.

Nothing will happen.

I know so.

Shizuo plows some guys down and I run into the swarm or bodies. A fist flies my way and I grab the wrist and twist. I hear a yell and the person's body falls to the ground. I Dodge another swipe and kick this person in the gut. They fall back and into another guy. I turn around and slice a girl's arm then turn again and wheel kick her to the head. She falls over and I push through more of the crowd.

I see people fly and Shizuo yelling. (Basically the whole show)

How much of this can I even handle? I'm not built like Shizuo it Izaya, especially not Celty, wherever she is, so how long can I go until all of my energy is sucked from me? I shake my head and then run again.

But something stops me.

I come face to face with Aki Shinta. Her eyes narrow and her smile grows wide.