Poor, sick, old Izaya

Your P.O.V

Kanra's face lights up as soon as she sees Izaya awake and sitting up.

"Daddy!" She squeals.

I pick her up and sit her next to him and she immediately wraps her small arms around him. He hugs her back and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Kanra, daddy missed you!" He says smoothly.

"Daddy! You won't believe what happened to mommy!" Kanra says with a serious look on her face.

He looks up at me.

"Kanra, why don't you show daddy how you look in his jacket?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Okay!" She squeaks and leans over to grab his jacket from the nearby chair.

She puts it on, the sleeves dragging behind her and she smiles at Izaya.

"Looks good on you darling" he smiles back at her.

"I want to be just like you daddy!" She says and hugs him again.

He pat's her head.

"Welcome back flea..." Shizuo's low voice mumbles.

Izaya looks over to Shizuo as I do and his expression turns flat.

"Wait" Izaya says before Shizuo leaves.

Shizuo stops.

"You took care of (Fn) while I was out, right?" Izaya asks.

Kanra looks at Shizuo and then at Izaya and nods.

"Yeah..." Shizuo replies.

"Then come to our place later on today. Don't ask why, just do it" (Don't let your dreams just be dreams Shizuo)

Shizuo gives a grunt and then puts his hands in his pockets and leaves.

I turn back to Izaya, "Eh?"

Izaya shakes his head and then turns back to Kanra, "Ready to go home?"

"Yeah! I have a new toy to show you!" Kanra laughs.

"Izaya you can't just leave"

"And why not?" He says after carefully putting Kanra on the floor.

"Because you're not healed yet"

"Sure I am!" Izaya smirks and whips the thin blankets off.

He swings his legs to the side and stands up. He stumbled a bit so I quickly stand and sort of catch him.

He looks at me and leans in and kisses me.

"See? I'm fine..." he says and runs his hand through my (Hc) hair.

"Sure but... just be careful..." I mumble and turn away.

"But I need help getting dressed!~" he says with a smirk and playful tone.

I turn back to him, "You're a grown man, do it yourself!"

"But I'm still wounded! That hurts knowing my own wife won't help her poor, sick, old, and injured husband in his time of need!" He fake pouts.

"You're not old, definitely not poor, nor sick..." I roll my eyes but can't help but to smile.

He places his hand on his chest and looks hurt. He ends up smirking anyhow.

"Kanra, wait here while I help daddy okay"

"Okay!"

I grab Izaya's clothes and take him into the bathroom.