I Was Wrong

Your P.O.V

I explain to Shizuo about Ren.

"Thought she looked familiar..." he mumbles.

Oh yeah. He did follow me that day. Him and Celty showed up...

"Well... you know I hate violence but after all the crap she's done... to you and... well the flea, I'll side with you and say she deserved it"

"Yeah but..."

"Just forget about it..."

"Shizuo. One does not simply just forget about murdering someone!" I say, tears forming again.

"I know, I know..." he sighs.

"I just don't know what to do... me and Izaya have been, kinda distant since he started helping this one client..."

He looks at me and I explain to him about that bitch that thinks it's okay to just take my husband from me all the time for whatever she needs.

"Well... if I were... married to... Izaya..." he says awkwardly, "I would just talk to him. That's the best way to solve your problems"

"Pft. Says the one that rips up street sighs and chucks them at people when pissed off..."

"Yeah anyways. Just go talk to him"

I nod and he ruffles my hair.

~Time skip~

Izaya isn't here...

I wait for him, wondering where he went off to.

Then thoughts of what Ren said start to fill my mind. I lay here on the soft black couch and suddenly find myself sound asleep.

Izaya's P.O.V

"I can't believe she's dead..."

I lean against a lamp post with my arms crossed. I watch Aki from a distance.

"I guess you knew her?" I smirk and decide to join her.

She jumps when she sees me, "Mr. O-orihara!"

The police are covering up Ren's body and have the area blocked off. Aki is outside the tape and so am I and a few other people.

"She was my sister. I heard she got herself into some trouble and ended up in jail. I was the one that got her out" she says.

"Oh I see" I say and look over at her covered body.

"She wanted me to get some information on Shizuo Heiwajima. That's why I asked you"

"I thought someone else was trying to do something and you needed it for a different reason?" I ask.

Her eyes widen slightly.

"I already know... there's no point in lying. You wanted to get information for Ren's next victim. Honestly I would love to watch you toy with Shizu-chan buuuut that's my job! Oh! And after you got done with him, you were coming after me next since Ren failed to do so last time... then (Fn)-chan would have another round with Ren"

Her eyes widen, "how did you..." she says as she backs away a bit.

I get close to her and grab her jaw and lean in, looking right into her eyes.

"I think you forgot who I am..." I smirk.

I notice the police officers are looking my way so I let Aki go and put my hands in my jacket pockets and shrug.

"I'll let you go for now... It should be interesting watching you for a while at least..." I smile.

I feel a tug on my pants. I look down at Kanra in her tiny jean shorts and blue shirt.