New York Part 1

Izaya's P.O.V

"Welcome to the United States of America my dear... We are, in fact, in New York!" I gesture around us as we step out of the airport and see the business swarming around us.

"And I thought Ikebukoro was busy..." (Fn)-Chan mumbles.

"It gets better~" I wave her to follow me over to a parked taxi.

The driver gets out and helps us pack our luggage in the trunk and we slide into the back seat. I lean forward and slip him a piece of paper with the hotel address and he nods, puts it into his GPS, and we are on our way.

I turn my gaze over to (Fn)-Chan and her eyes are glued outside the window. We pass through the busy streets and get stuck in traffic a few times, but she's in awe.

"I've never traveled outside Japan before... this is so cool!" She's like a child in a toy store.

I look outside of my window too as we pass by all kinds of humans with suits and shopping bags and children trailing behind and the lot. "Makes Ikebukoro not seem so big you know? Just think... there's millions of more people that we don't know and they have no clue who we are."

She looks over at me, "and that's exactly what we needed."

I nod, "I wonder if there will be an American Shizu-Chan to chase me around when I get bored."

"You're always getting into trouble! Besides, how could you get bored of this pretty face" she bats her eyelashes at me.

I smirk, "I'd never..."

•••

"Park Hyatt New York..." (Fn) mumbles the name of the hotel as we step out of the taxi.

"Five star rating as so their homepage says" I reply with a child like tone.

(Fn)-Chan laughs and continues forward, pulling her bag behind her. The wheels click on the cement. Tip. Tip. Tip. Tip.

The man at the door takes our bags and we go to check in.

"Name?" The lady says at the desk.

"Mr. Orihara" I reply.

She clicks around and does whatever she needs to and hands me the card to unlock the room. "Breakfast can be brought to you in the morning after placing an order. We also have a swimming pool just to the left inside that room over there" she smiles and hands me a travel guide and the hotel information.

"Alright, thanks" I nod.

"Enjoy your stay Mr. and Mrs. Orihara!"

I smile and grab (Fn)-Chan's hand as she gives a peep of surprise at the lady's comment and a wild blush spreads across her face. We walk to the elevator and go up to the top floor. The door swings open and we look for our room.

"Here we are!"

I slide the card through the lock and push the black door open. The room is huge with a huge window to view the city. Our bags carefully places by the door. (Fn)-Chan gasps and looks around. Sleek white furniture is displayed around the main room. The floor is a dark brown and the walls are white with art hung in various places. The kitchen is high quality with stainless steel appliances and cook-ware.

The bathroom is huge and there's even a hot tub in one of the rooms. We have a king size bed with clean sheets and a big flat screen TV displayed over the black fireplace.

She makes a comment about it only having one bed but I tell her that for this big suite it was cheaper than getting two beds. More money to have more fun out and about. She nods and goes over to view the city out of the big window.

I go over to (Fn), and wrap my arms around her waist and lay my head on top of hers "Not much different here than at home hm?"

She's silent for a moment before she says "Izaya?"

"Hm"

"Why did you do all of this...? This is incredible."

I can tell she's smiling.

"Because I love you."

Your P.O.V

"Because I love you."

I spin around and face Izaya. His ruby orbs slicing into my own (Ec) eyes. "What do you mean? I know you say I'm your favorite human-"

He smirks and tilts my chin up with his fingers, "I mean that I love you. Simple as it sounds."

My face heats up. I can't believe that this is happening. It's almost too good to be true... am I dreaming?

I close my eyes and open them again. Izaya is still in front of me, his eyes curious. I get on my top toes and lean up as I give him a soft peck on the lips, "I... I love you too Izaya."

He grins and cups my cheek with his hand, tilting down and pressing his soft lips to mine again in a deep kiss.

"You've done things to me that nobody else ever has my (Fn)-Chan. At first I was angry and confused... but then I just decided it would be fun. You are my favorite human after all as you said" he gives me wink at the last bit.

"Ever the charmer," I say and wrap my arms around him again.

I take in the smell of him and come to a realization that Izaya Orihara is mine. Inside, I'm giddy like a little schoolgirl.

Whatever I'm getting myself into... at least he will be with me.