Unlikely Visit

Your P.O.V

Kanra is asleep on the spare bed in Izaya's hospital room. I lay my head on my hand that's propped up on the chair arm. It's 11:34 PM and I can't go to sleep.

I wonder how Ren is...

Maybe I'll pay her a visit...

I somehow drift off to sleep and end up waking up next to Kanra. How did I manage that?

I decide to freshen up, taking a shower and such. I get Kanra and take her to Shizuo. After I drop her off and mumble to Shizuo where I'm going, I head off towards my good pal Ren.

Waiting.

I wait to see Ren on the other side.

She doesn't know it's me.

I see her walking down in jail clothes and hands cuffed. She sees me but her expression doesn't change.

"10 minutes" the guard says and stands by the door.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Ren exclaims.

"Indeed. And I'm assuming you've made new buddies?"

She glares at me.

"What do you want"

I pause.

"I want you to know I'm fine. Izaya's fine. Kanra's fine. You're little game didn't do you any good now did it?"

She smiles.

"From what I hear Izaya is in the hospital. You see," she leans forward next to my ear, "I have more friends than you think..."

She backs away and my eyes widen.

She isn't done yet.

I turn and exit the room after the guard steps to the side. My steps getting quicker and quicker until I'm sprinting down the sidewalk and through the thousands of people.

I could be too late...

I finally reach the hospital and make my way back up to Izaya's room. I get there and see a nurse inside. She faces me once I walk in out of breath.

"Hello?" She says, raising an eyebrow.

"Hi" I say and close the door.

"Just checking everything" she says.

"Yup" I say and stand, watching.

"I'm assuming you're Mrs. Orihara?"

I nod.

She takes the IV out of Izaya's arm and examines it. She unhooks it and then looks at me.

"Then you won't be surprised if I finished what my boss started?"

She brings down the needle and I grab her wrist before she stabs Izaya with it. I twist her arm back behind her and push her to the floor.

"Try again!" I hiss.

I press a nerve in her body, knocking her out and taking the needle from her. I hook the needle back up and my hand shakily hovers over his arm, trying to pinpoint where it goes.

Out of nowhere a pale hand grabs mine.

I look over and see Izaya's red eyes opening.

His grip tightens and I drop the needle and it clicks on the floor. I'm pulled forward and my lips lock with another pair of soft lips.

I back away after a moment and see Izaya with a weak smirk on his face, staring right back at me.

"Good job (Fn)-chan..."

"W-what...?"

With his other hand he points to the knocked out nurse.

"I was awake the whole time. If she did anything I would've gotten up"

"Yeah right!" I say with a smile as a few tears form and one slips down my cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

"You had me worried!" I say and, since I'm already kind of on top of him from when he pulled me to him, hid my face in his chest.

He strokes my hair as I silently cry.

How I missed that...

"Well I'm here now... and I'm not planning on going anywhere my dear"

I smile even though he can't see it.

"Where's Kanra?" He whispers next to my ear.

I sit up and grab my phone, texting Shizuo to come see me with Kanra.

"She'll be here in a moment"

Izaya closes his eyes and sighs, "Wake me up then..." he says wearily.

I wait a moment and then look at the nurse. I pick her up by the leg and drag her across the floor. I open the door and peek around it.

Nobody.

I drag Ren's trash through the hall to the front of a bathroom and leave her there. I brush off my hands and walk back to Izaya's room.

"And they say Izaya is trash..."

************************************
KYAAAAAA HEEEEEEYYYY

I'm doing my final exams and my last one is tomorrow! Then bye bye school for the summer!!!!

Sorry if this chapter isn't up to par with the rest! I'm just tired from waking up super early and staying up late from Tae Kwon Do... hehehehehe. Please forgive me! /).(\

So I'm going to be working on a bit of someone else's fanfiction of an Izaya X Reader byyyyy LordFaru
Sooooo go check theirs out its FABOOLUS ^-^

See ya in the next update!