Rumors and Such

Shizuo's P.O.V

Damn rain... Damn flea... Damn life...

I release another huff of smoke from my cigarette and lean against a building with Tom.

"You seem awfully quiet these past few days. Something up?" He asks.

"No."

After that, it's quiet and I watch the rain.

Heh. I hope the Flea gets caught in this and catches a cold and dies...

Just then my pocket vibrates and I flip open my phone. A message on the Dollars message board reads:

"Hey! Anyone remember that one person who is said to have taken on a whole gang by themselves? Well, rumors say they have been spotted in Ikebukoro again. Watch out..."

Tch. Stupid. Who cares. I close my phone and shove it back in my pocket as I begin walking away.

"Okay I guess we'll just call it a day..." I hear Tom mutter from behind.

I really wish people would stop going on about stupid shit from "years back"... Drives me nuts...

Your P.O.V

"You can work for me!" Izaya shouts as he throws his hands in the hair.

I sigh of relief. That's better than what I thought he was gonna say...

"Well... I already have a job so..." I reply.

"But you hate it don't you?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"No... Just the dress..." I mumble.

"Hmmm... Darn it (Fn)-chan! Now I have to come up with something else... You're gonna hurt my brain..."

"Boo-hoo... Don't think about it too hard..." I say sarcastically.

I get up and realize the time reads 7:43. Wow... I've stayed sane with Izaya for that long?! I grin and go grab my semi-dry clothes.

"Well I hate to leave you here all alone Izaya but... It's getting late." I say as I head for the door.

"Fine, fine... Just don't trip over a bug on your way home!" He smirks.

I roll my eyes as I shove on my shoes. I close the door shut behind me and make my way for soak city...

Unknown P.O.V

I see! I see! At long last! I finally found you once again!

Your P.O.V

"Ahhhhh"

I collapse on my bed and just lay there for about fifteen minutes.

Then my stomach growls.

"Oh of course..."

I get up and walk over to the kitchen, dragging my feet.

"What to make... Something easy would be nice..." I mumble as I search the cabinets.

"Ha-ha! Perfect!" I drag a thing of instant noodles out.

"You just need water huh..." I turn on my stove and put a pot on top. I add two cups of water and pour in the noodles.

I wait for three minutes and then pour the noodles in my bowl. I open the flavor packet and sprinkle it in. I mix it all together and ta-da I will survive another day!

Eating the noodles and watching some anime it becomes even later.

"Time to go get ready for Hell tomorrow..." I sigh and put my empty bowl in the sink.

I hear something outside and peek out of my blinds.

Nothing.

That's odd but I swore I heard something... Maybe just an animal?

"Come on (Fn) you're just jumpy from all the weird stuff going on lately" I mumble to myself.

I plop down in bed and my brain goes through every possible thing it could've been outside. Cat, raccoon, the breeze...

Then I finally close my eyes and go to sleep.

Izaya's P.O.V

So they claim to have found that person again? I begin laughing as I finish reading the latest Dollars post.

"Teenagers... How I love them so" I sigh.

I move over to my game board and pick up the Queen piece.

I hold it and stare at its black, shinny surface.

Then I slam it down onto a space that's spaced out from all the others.

I glance out the window to see the rain has died down.

"I wonder if (Fn) will have fun tomorrow... Regardless, I'll make sure she will..."

•••

So I think I will try to update this story more often but with school and Tae Kwon Do, I'm pretty busy...

I am taking any ideas you may have for this story since I already kind of know where I want this to go, but it's just I need something to fill in some blank space and to spice it up ;P

Well, see ya next update ^-^/)