Back to Hell we Go!

Your P.O.V

We spent a few more days in New York, sightseeing and going out to eat and whatnot, and now I sit in the plane heading back to Ikebukoro with Izaya. The take off catches me off guard and I close my eyes. Izaya just chuckles and holds my hand.

My mind wanders to a few nights ago and my face gets slightly red.

"(Fn) having naughty thoughts?"

I turn to face Izaya and smile, "No"

"Oh is that so" he leans closer.

I poke his forehead, "Hush"

He smirks and kisses me on the cheek, "If you say so"

After we get going in the air, I feel myself drift back to sleep. I dream, which is slightly unusual for me, and it's not particularly a nightmare but not a good dream either.

I'm in the city and its empty. Nobody in sight. I hear a child's laughter, but it sounds very familiar. I walk towards the sound and then I realize I'm wearing Izaya's jacket. It doesn't make much sense... Then I hear feet latter on the pavement and then a small child bumps into my leg.

"Mommy?" The girl looks up.

Kanra.

"Hey baby how did you g-"

"Why mommy? Why?"

She backs away from my and starts to cry. I move forward to comfort her but she keeps backing away.

"Why did you let this happen mommy? Why?" She starts to scream at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

I hear thunder and then it starts to rain. But it's not rain... Iron bars start to rain down from the sky, clanging on the ground and denting signs and breaking glass on cars.

"Kanra, inside. Now!" I hiss and reach for her arm.

She turns and runs and my eyes widen as I follow her.

"Kanra!"

A man with raven hair slides in front of me, cutting my off from her. I look into the red eyes of my husband, Izaya.

"(Fn)-chan... It's okay. I'll protect you" he says with a wild look in his eyes.

He grabs my wrists and I try to pull away, "Izaya stop! Get Kanra!"

"Who's Kanra?"

I jerk awake and see Izaya watching me with a concerned expression. The plane isn't moving and it landed on the runway. I take a deep breath and then smile at Izaya.

"Just a bad dream" I say.

He nods and kisses my forehead, "Welcome home"

Shizuo's P.O.V

Smoke floats from my lips and I toss my cigarette down on the ground and smash it with my foot. I wait outside this place for Tom to get done with whoever it is. Some bullshit story about getting a divorce from her husband and him taking her money. Tom won't give in. He'll get his money for sure. But I'm not one for hitting girls so...

I hear Tom step up beside me, "Well that's done. On to the next..." He sighs.

I nod and follow him with my hands in my pockets. I think (Fn) and the flea will be back today. (Fn) text me and said so herself. Sure hope she had a nice vacation.

My thoughts are suddenly snatched from me as I see a couple of gang members cornering this woman. She has red hair and blue eyes as well as a long brown coat on. Black heels and tights as far as I can see. She looks calm and doesn't even care she's being attacked.

One man lunges for her but she spins around and gives him and elbow to the jaw. He stumbles to the side and the other man takes his chance. He pushes her against the wall and leans in close to her. My eyes widen slightly and I walk over. I hear Tom sigh and his footsteps stop.

I grab the guy pinning the woman against the wall by the back of his shirt collar and lift him from the ground. He lets out a wail of surprise and starts to squirm around.

"The hell do you think you're doing?!" I say with rage building up behind my voice.

"Let me go asshole!" He spits.

The woman watches me with wide eyes.

"Treating a lady like that..." I growl and start to shake the man.

He yells and tries to kick me but I throw him off to the side and on to the street. He hits the ground and rolls a bit, but he manages to get up and scramble away.

"I'll be back for you!" He yells behind him.

The other man on the ground gets up and follows.

"You alri-"

"Shizuo Heiwajima" she cuts me off.

I nod.

She smiles and something flashes in her eyes that's unsettling, "I look forward to seeing you soon" she says with a chilling tone.

I stand there with no words. Something about this woman...

She takes off and goes to a black car then gets in on the driver's side. The engine starts and she takes off down the road.

"Reminds me of the damned flea..." I mutter and walk back to Tom.

I get a vibration in my pants (oh really😏) and I reach for my pocket and pull out my phone. I turn it on and see a message from (Fn).

We're back.