Help from a... friend?

Your P.O.V

I keep getting texts from some unknown person, and it's starting to scare me.

Bing

I open my messages and see this:

Unknown: I know who you are

This catches my interest. But who is this guy?! What does he want?! I decide to text back... Probably not my smartest decision.

Me: What do you mean

Unknown: Meet me in front of Russia Sushi tonight. 8:00 sharp.

I turn off my phone, beginning to shake. What am I doing...

"Ahhhgggg!" I grab my head as it starts pounding.

"Hahahahahah! C'mon (Fn)! Run faster!"

I hear voices and I'm getting weird images in my head here lately. But they're of me and someone...

My head stops pounding and I get up to get some fresh air. It's getting cold out so I grab my black jacket and head out, making sure I lock my door.

Walking around the streets with all the cold people with scarfs, jackets, and bags, I start thinking about Izaya. He isn't so bad like people say he is. Or at least as far as I know... Hey, maybe I should swing by his place for a bit? I think I will! He won't even be expecting it!

It's sort of a long walk to where he lives but I'm able to manage. I make my way up and now I'm standing in front of his door. Maybe this is a bad idea... I turn to leave but I hear a click.

"Why hellllooooo (Fn)-chan~" I hear a sly voice say.

I turn around and see Izaya peeking out from the door.

"Come to see me huh?" He says.

"I er... I-I just er..." I say feeling my face heat up.

"Awww well come in then!" He says as he wraps an arm around my waist and walks me in.

He shuts his door and hops in front of me. He grabs the zipper of my jacket and slowly starts pulling it down.

"So what's the problem that you've come to talk to me about?" He says, now removing my jacket.

"There's no problem actually I-"

"Oh don't try to play dumb now! I know something is bothering you. Why else would you even show up here?" He cuts me off and hangs my jacket up.

"Well..." I say, looking down at my shoes.

He suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me over to his sleek black couch and he sits me down then sits next to me.

"Now tell me everything" he says smirking.

I never struck him as the therapist type...

"I- I don't know what's going on but here lately I've been having this weird feeling. I've been hearing noises and it's like someone's watching me." I say, looking down so my (Hc) hair covers my eyes.

"And some guy has been texting me, saying things and now he wants to meet up... Apparently he knows who I am..."

"And you're just going to go meet this stranger" Izaya asks.

"Something tells me to go but... I don't know..." I say quietly, "And I was hoping you'd maybe be able to find out who this guy is?"

That's why I came here I think. Deep down I figured he might help me. Again.

He takes out a phone, my phone, and turns it on.

"Hey how did you get that!" I say suddenly out of my trance.

"You left it in your jacket..." He says, staring at my messages screen.

He reads through the messages of that guy and his expression becomes serious.

"I tell you what..." He mumbles.

I start to become uneasy and I feel my head start to hurt. No. Not now please... Just let me talk to him...

"Go to this guy... See what he has to say. I will send someone to make sure you don't get hurt, alright?" He turns to me.

I nod but that makes the headache get worse. My eyes start to close and I lean my head on the back of his couch.

"(Fn)?" I hear him say.

"Sorry... Just another headache is creeping up on me..." I reply with a soft smile.

"Rest. I'll wake you when it's time for you to go" He says.

"Okay..." I reply as the pain grows and I blur into flashback.

It's over as quick as it began. That girl... I know her!

•••

Please comment below if you're liking this story so far!

Have a lovely day my fellow kitties!