Mistakes

Your P.O.V

"Hey (Fn)~ Wakey, wakey~"

I blink open my eyes and see Izaya next to me again. He pokes my cheek as he smirks playfully.

"Good evening Sleeping Beauty. Time for your date tonight~"

"Date?! I think it's far from that!" I start to get up after rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back down. I lay on my back with my legs hanging off the side of the couch and Izaya hovering over top of me.

"I-Izaya?!" I say, feeling my cheeks get warm.

"Actually I think it's just that! Mysterious and sexy" and winks.

I roll my eyes, "get off so I can go then."

"Are you feeling any better though? I know you said you had a headache. Can't go on dates when you're not one hundred percent."

"Never thought you'd care so much to the point you would pin me down..." I mutter.

"Answer the question..." He says.

He holds my arms above my head and starts putting pressure on my wrists.

"You're hurting me...!" I say, wincing a bit.

"Are you feeling better or not (Fn)."

What is up with him? He's caring one moment and the next he doesn't care if he hurts me.

As long as he gets what he wants... even if it's over something this stupid.

I hear my friends words once more... He's dangerous. Stay away from him.

"Get off of me weirdo" I say coldly.

"Only if you tell me..."

"For the love of God yes. It's just a headache. Don't you ever get one? Because you seem to be the cause of mine!" I say.

He releases my arms and sits on me. Straddling me...

"Interesting..." He mumbles.

"Yeah now I'd really like it if you'd get off of me..." I say.

"It's only been a few weeks since we met and you already love me!" He smirks.

"Wha-?" I reply.

His eyes darken, "Remember... I'll send someone to keep an eye on you. Don't want you getting into any trouble" he smirks, looking down at me.

"Like who" I say slowly.

He smirks.

"Izaya..."

He gets up and pulls me up with him. He twirls me around and catches me in his arms. My back pressed against him and his arms hugging my stomach. He leans close to my ear and his warm breath send chills throughout my entire body.

"More importantly, you have one hour until your date... Better get going" he says in a sly voice.

He holds me for another second and then releases me. I turn to face him but he is walking over to his computer.

"You really are strange Mr. Orihara..." I say to him as I grab my coat.

"I guess that's one way to put it... Just looking out for my dearest (Fn)-chan!" He glances up and smiles.

I give a small wave and head out.

Shizuo's P.O.V

"I HAVE HER!"