Just a Regular Day

Your P.O.V

It's been a week or so and my wounds have healed up with the exception of a small pain here and there.

I've been working for Izaya. Figured it's the least I could do since he is letting me live here with him and stuff.

Not that I really had a choice after he told my Café job that I quit and then relieved me of my rental contract.

But overall I've grown to enjoy his company. I've even made bank on some of the questions I've asked. But nothing stands out to me as him being "dangerous" as everyone says.

So here we are. Me putting away some books and Izaya over there ranting about how much he loves humans and typing on his computer. I finish putting the last book on the shelf and walk over to in front of Izaya's desk.

"I love them so much! I love them all!" He laughs and spins around in his chair.

"Ahem..."

He stops and looks at me.

"Yes (Fn)-chan?" He asks.

"If you don't mind me asking... Out of all of the humans... Who is your favorite?"

"My favorite human? Oh (Fn)! My favorite human is very beautiful~ I've loved them more than anyone since I saw them arrive here in Ikebukoro! The way their eyes shine and the way they walk~ I'll have to show you them sometime! How about this! Next time we are out and they are around, I'll introduce you to them!" He smiles.

It hurts a bit knowing he isn't really interested in me. Come to think of it, once this is all said and done with Ren, I'll be back out on my own. But at least I know there's someone out there that makes him happy. Even with as weird as he is.

"Of course! That'd be great" I say.

He smirks and hops up. He walks over and puts his jacket on.

"I'm going to go run a few errands... Have fun here~!" He waves and skips out of the door.

Fantastic...

I sit in his chair and it's really comfortable. I turn a bit back and forth and then it turns into me spinning around and around in his chair. I stop and face his computer.

I should sooooo snoop through his stuff! But I could get into some deep dog poo if I do...

Meh I'll just stick to spinning in his chair!

I spin around a few more times and then hop out of it. I run around a bit and jump onto his bed, landing on my stomach.

"Ahhhhh I could get used to this..." I mumble and close my eyes.

"Matter of fact... Izaya can just stay out and do errands all he wants!"

I get up and turn on the TV. And what do ya know... I see Shizuo chasing after Izaya as usual except the Headless Rider is chasing after them. Looks as if she's trying to stop them...

What else is new?

I start to realize that his place isn't decorated for Christmas... And that's only a few weeks away! Does he even celebrate? I doubt it. Wait. Is he going to see his family? Will I get his apartment all to my self again?!

But a part of me wants to be with Izaya. I should get him something... after all he's done a lot for me.

After a few hours of thinking, the man of the hour walks through the door.

"I'm baaaack~"

"Oh boy!" I say sarcastically.

"Well someone's is excited..." He pouts.

"Izaya do you celebrate Christmas?" I ask.

"I do. But usually I have nobody to celebrate with."

"Family."

"No."

"Hey I know! I'm here! We can celebrate together!" I say, grabbing his hand.

I blush and let go, "If you want to of course."

"Of course I would (Fn)-chan!" He pats my head.

He walks over to his computer and gets out a file he brought back.

"Soooo what do you want?" I ask.

"I'll leave that up to you my dear~" he replies, looking at the piece of paper.

I lay on the couch and watch TV.

"I'm bored..." I say bluntly.

"I'm sorry." Izaya says.

"Give me something to do."

He gets up and walks over to me. He grabs my hand and places a cold object in it.

"Come back whenever~"

He put a key in my hand...

I get up and grab my jacket. "You really want to wear that? It's a bit colder than usual..." Izaya smirks.

"Well what do you want me to do then?"

"Wear mine~"

My face heats up a bit but I take his jacket and put it on. It's a surprisingly a lot warmer than mine.

"That looks good on you (Fn)-chan~"

I do a little pose, trying to mimic Izaya, "Doesn't it though?"

"Just don't get it all dirty."

"According to Shizuo, it's already absolutely filthy" I tease.

I open the door and skip out before he makes any other comments. As I walk to the stores I keep smelling Izaya's scent from his jacket.

It's my favorite thing.

Shizuo's P.O.V

"Are you kidding me..." I mumble as I crush my finished cigarette.

I just got done chasing the damn Flea and he decided to come back out?! I angrily walk over and place my hand on his shoulder, spinning him around.

"What the hell do you think y- (Fn)?"

"Hai~" she waves.

"Why are you wearing... Izaya's jacket?" I hesitate when I say his name.

"He told me mine was too thin for the weather. His is much warmer than mine..." She says, cheeks turning red.

"Well just let me know when you do that... I might accidentally throw a vending machine or mailbox or even worse a car at you..."

"Sorry Shizuo... But you already have!" She teases.

"Besides, you should go get you a bigger coat if you need one. Surely that Flea pays you enough. If not, I'll get you one so that way you don't have to wear that rag..."

"Oh, no it's fine! I'm actually headed to the clothing store now. But I do think his is quite comfy."

I pat her head and send her off to do whatever it was she said she was doing for the day. I watch her as she enters a plushie store and then I start wondering...

(Fn) likes that stuff?