Trash... Its... Trash?

Your P.O.V

So...soft...

"Huh...?" I say softly as I open my eyes.

Where am I? I look around to find myself in a bedroom, laying in someone's bed. I get up and look around for whoever this place belongs to. But of course with my luck... Nobody is here...

I try to quietly open the door to continue my search and to my surprise, there's a raven-haired guy that looks about my age, if not a bit older, staring at a computer screen at a desk.

"Uh... Excuse me-"

"Oh you're awake! About time, I was getting lonely~"He says in a playful tone.

He spins around in his chair and then hops out of it and walks over to me.

What is up with this guy? Is he the one who brought me here?!

I step back a bit, but he stops me by putting his hands on my shoulders. "Now tell me... What's the name of the girl I ever so kindly went out of my way to help?"

"Ummm.... (Ln) (Fn)" I reply softly, not knowing if I should really tell this creep my name.

"(Ln) (Fn)... huh? That name sounds familiar... Oh well! Nice to meet you! The name's Izaya Orihara~!"

I take a deep breath and then ask, "Why am I here and what did you mean by the fact that you "helped me" I say, putting quotation marks around "helped" and "me".

"Well you were hit by a flying trash can of course!" He says in a happy tone.

"A what?!" I exclaim.

"Shizu-chan threw a trash can at you!" He says still in a happy voice.

"Shizuo Heiwajima?! Why would he do that? I didn't do anything to him!" I say as I get worried.

He is not a man I want to piss off...

"Well it wasn't directed towards you... More towards me..." He says smirking.

I sigh of relief. Thank god.

"Figured you would know that though... You do live here, so wouldn't you always see me and and him running around?" He asks.

"Yes but I don't really care..." I shrug.

He looks a bit irritated when I said that but whatever. This guy's weird anyways.

"Well I got to go..." I say awkwardly.

"Do you even know where you're at~?" Izaya questions playfully.

"I'm sure I can figure it out..."

"Then see you around... Stay out of trouble (Fn)-chan~" he waves and smirks.

I walk to the door with this awkward silence and before I leave, he grabs my shoulder.

"Take these. It will help with the pain once the previous medication wears off. If you need them." he says quietly as he puts a small capsule of pills in my hand.

I take them and he opens the door, allowing me to take my leave. I get out to the sidewalk and look around, sighing and thinking about this Izaya Orihara guy.

What is up with him? He's irritated one moment and then happy the next. He's kinda weird... I should look into him a little bit more. Even though Shizuo told me a bit about him before...

I shake my head and make my way to Russia Sushi, fighting the over crowded streets. Either I'm hungry... Or I need to take those pills...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shizuo's P.O.V

I can't believe I hit (Fn)... I need to know if she's alright but that damned Flea took her and Hell knows where she is now...

I let out a puff of smoke and drop my cigarette on the ground and smash it with my foot.

I'm gonna shove a damn street sign up the Flea's ass next time I see him...

I walk down the street and hear Simon's obnoxious "Come eat sushi" line and then notice (Fn) walking out.

"Hey (Fn)!" I shout.

She turns and then smiles softly. I walk up to her and pat her on the head.

"Hey sorry about yesterday... I didn't mean to hit you."

"I-it's okay Shizuo..." She says as she grabs her side.

"You okay?"

"N-not really... I'm bruised pretty badly. I think just need to go lay down and take some of these pills... I've been hurting like Hell since I started walking..." She says.

"I can walk you home" I offer.

"No that's-"

She stumbles forward and I catch her. Did she really get hurt this bad?

"Yeah I think I'll help you get home..."

———————————————————————————

After keeping (Fn) upright the entire walk to her house, I kick open her apartment door and let myself in. I go to her room and help her onto her bed.

"Thanks Shizuo. I appreciate it."

"Yeah no problem. Want me to get you a class of water or something so you can take those pain pills?"

"You've already done enough for me so don't worry about it! I can get it from here" she smiles, "Besides I think I'll just take a nap and see how I feel."

I reluctantly walk out and shut her door only to be greeted by a walking pile of trash.

"Why hello Shizu-chan~! What a surprise to see you here~!"

Damn it.