I'm Not Insane... Am I?

*READ THE ENDING AUTHOR'S NOTE ONCE YOU'RE DONE WITH THE CHAPTER*

Your P.O.V

The rain just won't stop.

But I'm fine with that.

Two weeks have gone by and Izaya and me rarely talk. I left Kanra with him today and now here I am on a bench next to some store listening to the rain and watching it drench people.

Izaya has been on the computer much more and taking phone calls much more.

I know it's that one bitch...

If this is how he wants to end everything then fine by me!

I grit my teeth and push myself off the bench.

"Sulking, are we?"

I turn and come face to face with...

Shizuo's P.O.V

I let out a sigh of smoke and stare at the rain.

"Bring an umbrella...?" I mumble.

"Whoops" Tom scratches the back of his head.

"Didn't think the rain was going to start until four! Sorry Shizuo" he says.

I shrug and wave him goodbye. I take one step into the sea of people, soaking my blonde hair and shoulders.

I walk, hands in my pockets after throwing my cigarette to the side, and wish the damn rain would stop.

It's not long before I hear a gasp and then people scream. I look up and see a woman doubled over and then collapse to her knees.

And then I see (Fn)...

Masaomi's P.O.V (strange, right?)

Damn it!

The Yellow Scarves are getting out of hand again...

But I don't have much to say about the Dollars...

I stare at the Dollar's website and read the news feed.

"Boy wounded. Yellow Scarves symbol cut into his wrist. Pronounced dead at the hospital after being beaten with an unknown weapon."

I sigh.

"Wonder who's up to no good this time..."

I get a notification from Kanra saying he started a private chat with me.

Bakyura: What.....

Kanra: I see your leash has broke, ne~?

Bakyura: My leash...?

Kanra: Better get that gang of yours under control. I'm afraid I won't be here in a while...

Bakyura: Did you arrange a meeting time with Shizuo for him to finally kill you? That'd be great!

Kanra: Haha! No. -.-

Bakyura: Is (Fn) around. I want to talk to her. Not you.

Kanra: Nope. Me and her have been haviiiiing... a little quarrel... it hurts not talking to my (Fn)-chan! ;-;

Bakyura: Good for her! Maybe she's realized what an asshole you are!

Kanra: She's why I'm going to be going away for a while, actually...

-Kanra has left

Wait.

What?

Your P.O.V

I back up into the crowd.

I stare at her lifeless body on the ground.

I killed her.

I hear her words in my head.

"Finally see how heartless your precious Izaya is? He's spending time with his new client rather than you!"

"Why are you here?!"

"I know some people with money..."

I reach for the knife in my back pocket I always carry with me. Izaya gave it to me for protection.

"He was only using you. You mean nothing to Izaya. Just another little human" she smiles.

Now she's dead.

My knife lodged in her chest.

I take a deep breath.

"Who did this?!" Someone from the crowd gasps.

"I don't know, didn't see" someone else replies.

"(Fn)!"

I turn my wide eyes to Shizuo. He's drenched like everyone else. Why is he even here?! Did he see me?!

I feel tears swell up and I quickly walk over to him.

"Sh-shizuo..." I stutter.

"Let's go..." he mumbles, glancing at the scene and then nudging me off to the side.

I sit down and he sits next to me after we are far from the scene.

"Did you see who did that?" He asks with his low voice.

I freeze.

I look at him and let the tears fall.

"I did... I killed her..."

He raises an eyebrow.

"I killed Ren..."

************************************

Sooo let me clear some things up for you guys!

Okay so Ren was bailed out of jail. She was the one stalking you at the park and taking pictures of you and Kanra. (That will still have an effect in the story, you'll see) She found you and knows about what's going on between you and Izaya (You'll see how later) and so you got pissed and decided to end her. It all seems crazy right now. But in the next few chapters you'll see how everything in this one ties into stuff, like why you are all like "fuck Izaya and dat bitch" and like "ima stab dis bitch here and just rage quit life"

Something Izaya said foreshadows a future chapter~

Can you find it?