Unwanted Service

Your P.O.V

I wake up to a sleeping Izaya with his arm around my waist. I brush a strand of hair from his face and smile at how adorable he looks right now.

"One day I'll take a picture and post it on the internet for everyone to see~" I say softly.

"I'd like to see you try (Fn)-chan~" his eyes slowly open.

Of course he was awake. Should've known that.

"So what do we have planned for today? Seeing how it's already eleven or so. Sleepy head!"

He smirks and moves his body on top of mine, burying his face in the crook of neck. His breath warm as he slowly plants kisses down my neck.

"Well," he looks up at me, "I figured we could... stay here and enjoy ourselves~"

"I-Izaya!" My face gets red.

He gives me a long and passionate kiss on the lips then goes in for more.

"We are married so we can have sex whenever we want~"

My face only gets redder.

His hand trails up my shirt and he leaves more kisses down my neck as I let out soft moans.

But suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Room service!" Someone calls from the other side.

Izaya sighs and gets out of bed. I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed, trying to get my face to return to its normal color.

Can't have anyone suspicious now can we?

Izaya opens the door and let's the girl in.

"Honestly we don't have any mess but go ahead" he says in a nice tone.

But. I can tell he's irritated. Horny bastard.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"I'll change the sheets and be out of your way!" The girl says happily.

Izaya smirks and walks up to me, leaning against the counter.

"She should've waited..."

"Why?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Because they'll just get dirty after tonight~"

I almost spit out the drink I poured for myself but manage to swallow.

"Hehe. You're hilarious" Izaya laughs and pushes himself away from the counter and into the living room.

I admire him from the back. Only then do I realize he slept shirtless with only black sweatpants. I can't help but blush. Maybe even wish the maid didn't show up when she did.

Time goes by and the girl finally leaves with new sheets on the bed and the old ones in her hands.

"Have a good day!" She says and closes the door.

There's a pause.

"Seriously. What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"Hmmm... well I didn't have anything planned today. Tomorrow we'll be busy though. Guess we can just hang out here and admire the view of all of my new humans!"

I face palm.

"You really have an unhealthy obsession..."

I feel arms snake around my waist, "For you~" Izaya mumbles next to my ear.

I feel a little shiver from the sound of his voice bit break free of his arm cage he has me in. I walk towards the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower then"

"Can I join you?~"

"No"

"You're no fun..."

I laugh to myself as I close the bathroom door. Should I lock it? No. I look at the fancy and expensive looking bath tub and decide to just take a bath. I start the water and watch it fill up. I grab one of the soft white towels and put to where I can reach it. As I strip out of my night clothes I sink my body into the warm water.

I hope everything is going okay back home...

But I shouldn't worry. I should just relax and leave everything to Izaya.

And give everything to Izaya...

I blush at my own thought and quickly start scrubbing my skin.

"Mrs. Orihara~"

I squeak a bit hearing Izaya on the other side of the door.

"Yeah?"

"It's been an hour... I'm hungry."

"Then go make something or call something up"

"But what I'm hungry for is currently in the bath tub~"

I sigh and step out and let the tub drain. I wrap the towel around me and open the door, looking right into Izaya's red eyes.

"You know... there is a hot tub. Wanna try it out?" Izaya asks, putting his hand on the door frame traping me in here.

"Yes, actually, that's why I drained the tub"

Izaya smirks and walks past me. He turns the hot tub on and I watch the water rush into it, filling it quickly. I smirk and drop my towel. Izaya's eyes widen but a smile forms on his lips.

I sit down and feel the even warmer water surround my naked body.

As Izaya starts to take down his sweatpants, there's another knock on the door. He let's out a very irritated sigh. (When you get cock blocked not once, but twice)

I laugh as he leaves the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"This is funny" I mumble.

I hear him saying something to, who I'm pretty sure is, the same girl from before. Then after a moment or so, the door closes and I hear him walking back. He opens the door and sighs while shaking his head. A smile plastered on his face.

"Third time's the charm"

************************************

*Casually returns from the dead*

And this is the 50th chapter! ^-^
I'm pleased at how the fanfiction is going and hope you all are enjoying it too!

So... how many more chapters you you guys think will be in the future?

Who knows~

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story so far and what you think is going to happen!

With that being said...

Peace out Kitty Kats!