Healing or Tearing Apart?

Your P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since Izaya came home and he seems to be doing fine. He still deals with clients and Kanra keeps growing and I keep doing whatever I feel like.

Right now, me and Kanra are at the park. She plays at the playground with a few other little kids. I sit on the bench as the summer breeze blows.

I wish Izaya would come out more...

Seems like we never spend time together either.

And ever since the incident he's been acting kind of distant...

I feel a poke and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Mommy!"

"Yes?"

"I wanna go there!" She points to a swing.

"Oh alright"

I take her small hand and lead her to the swing set. I help her up and she grabs the chains on either side of her.

"Ready?!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" She says excitedly.

I push her, not too hard since this isn't the little kid's swing set, and she laughs as she swings back and forth.

If only Izaya could see this...

??? P.O.V

The little girl with raven colored hair and red eyes smiles and laughs as her mother pushes her back and forth.

I smile to myself and take out my cheap phone, flip it open, and snap a picture of the scene.

"So this... is your child huh?"

I save it and flip my phone closed and stuff it back into my pocket.

I turn and walk away, hands in my short's pockets and black sunglasses on.

Just you wait (Fn) Orihara...

The fun...

Has only began...

Izaya's P.O.V

I sign out of the Dollars chat room and lean back in my chair. I sigh and rub my eyes.

Vmmmm.

Vmmmm.

I pick up the phone, "Hello?"

"Information Broker Orihara right?" Says a female voice.

"Yes"

"There's something I need done and I was wondering if you could help me"

"Maybe... what is it?"

There's a pause.

"I prefer to speak with you in person..."

I sigh, "Fine..."

"Could you meet me at the park in twenty minutes Mr. Orihara?"

"Sure..."

Click.

I toss my phone onto my desk and push myself out of my chair.

"Wonder when my girls will be home..." I say as I look at the time.

I pull on my classic jacket and stuff my phone in the pocket as well as my knife. I lock the door and get on my merry way.

The wonderful humans of Ikebukoro are out enjoying the summer. Teenage girls in tight and revealing clothes complaining about some boy, teenage boys running around hitting on girls, gang members doing their business, and I, in black pants and a long sleeved shirt with a jacket with fur is walking to the park.