Ikebukoro... It's a Wonderful Place

This is my first character X reader so please enjoy and don't judge too harshly!

•••

You were walking down the busy streets of Ikebukoro when all of a sudden you turn around and the last thing you remember seeing, was a trash can and the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Izaya's P.O.V

"Come on Shizu-chan~!" I tease as I turn to run, knowing the strongest man, or should I say monster, in Ikebukoro will follow me.

"IIII-ZZZAAAAAYYY-AAAAAAAA!"

I swerve around all of the humans on the street as they gasp in fear of seeing Shizu-chan rip up a street sign and chuck it towards me. As always I dodge by jumping over it and turn around while in the air, now facing that monster.

The crowd starts to clear and a pissed-off Shizu-chan walks up to me. I distance myself a bit when I see him pick up a very heavy looking trash can.

It always simply amazes me.

He throws it at me, and I swerve, letting the hunk of metal fly past me. I hear it hit someone with a loud thud.

A girl.

I stare as I watch her collapse to the ground and the trash can skidding off to the side.

"Oh look what you've done Shizu-chan! You hurt an innocent girl! How unfortunate..." I say as I try to look sad, placing my hand over my chest.

I open one eye and smirk, "Nice aim."

"YOU FUCKING FLEA!" He roars and speed walks over to the girl, forgetting about me for the time being.

He turns her over onto her back, but is stopped when some teenage boy comes up with a few others behind him.

"Go get em' boys!" He yells at them and runs at Shizu-chan with a crow bar.

He turns away from the girl and starts taking care of the group. I walk over to the unconscious girl and slowly wrap my arms around her, picking her up bridal style. I glance over my shoulder and smirk at the fight.

Time for some bonus points.

———————————————————————————

Once I get there I lightly kick the door, since my hands were full, and hear an annoyed Shinra walk up and open the door.

"What do you want Iz- er... Who's she?" He says, loosing his annoyed expression and replacing it with a worried, yet soft, one.

"Don't know yet but Shizu-chan threw a trash can at her" I beam.

He lets me in and I lay the girl's body down on the couch. Shinra examines her and then looks over at me.

"She has a few bruises but... She should be okay. " He sighs.

He leaves to get whatever and leaves me alone with this girl.

I look at her (h/l) (h/c) hair and unconscious face. An arm hangs off the side of the couch and the other over her stomach. I get up and slip her shoes off her feet, leaving her bright white socks. Shinra comes back in and begins his work. I just watch as I lazily lean back in the chair.

I feel myself get tired and I begin to drift off, but Shinra nudges my arm and I open my eyes. "She's good to go. The only problem is... Where does she live?"

"Why on Earth would I know that?" I remark with a playful tone.

He rolls his eyes and then looks back at me, "You're the info broker. Just assumed you'd know?"

"Unfortuneatly I don't. However," I pause thinking, "she lives with me for now until I figure that out" I smirk.

"I honestly don't think I should let you take her..." He says.

"I found her..." I pout.

"This isn't a game of 'Finders Keepers' you know."

I shrug, "guess she's stuck here with you then."

"Fine. Just give her these pain killers once she wakes up. In case she's in any pain" Shinra gives me a small thing of pills.

I smirk and put them in my jacket pocket, "Will do," I say as I get up.

I pick the girl back up the same way as before. Her head leans back over my arm and I adjust it so it rests on my chest.

Shinra opens his door hesitantly and I casually walk out. I pass Celty with her bike and she just stops and turns, but I pay no attention to her.

"I will take good care of you my little human. I promise." I whisper to her even though she can't hear me.

I'm walking through the almost empty streets going back to my apartment when I realize that these people are watching me. Most likely since I'm carrying an unconsious girl, plus its me, Izaya Orihara...

Oh well.

———————————————————————————

It's pure Hell getting into my apartment but I'm able to manage. I close the door with my foot and make my way into my bedroom. I lay her down on one side of my bed and push the covers back, setting her back down on the other side and pulling the covers up to her shoulders.

I yawn and strip down into a grey hoodie and black shorts that go below my knees. I lay down next to this unknown woman and doze off into a nice, deep sleep.

•••

Not the most interesting chapter but I promise more will happen in the next chapter! Yes I know it was in Izaya's P.O.V like the whole time but next chapter, like I said, will have more in it! Any suggestions, questions, comments, and stuff like that is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!