Bubbles and Beds

Warning: Lemon Chapter! Read at your own risk
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Third time's the charm"

My face heats up at those words. But I step into the hot tub and sink down I to the warm water. The bubbles rise and float around at the top, hiding my body. I hear the sound of cloth drop to the floor and then a naked Izaya sinks into the tub across from me. His arms hang on the edge of the tub and his gaze falls on me, a smirk on his face and eyes full of lust.

And then I remember the last time he looked at me like that.

I smirk back, trying to hide my red face to toy with him a bit. (In what ways doe 😏) he moves over and presses me against the side of the tub. I look at him as my smirk falls and he presses his lips to mine. His hand runs through my wet hair and I wrap my arms around him, deepening the kiss. (Won't be the only thing that's deep 😏)

He presses against me more and sets me on his lap. Izaya keeps kissing me and it turns into a full out make-out session as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. Next thing I know he's pulling me out of the hot tub and dries me off a bit and himself then leads me to the bedroom. Naked and everything. Suddenly, he gently pushes me onto the bed after closing the door and hovers over me. His eyes full of lust and hunger as they glide over my naked body.

"I've been waiting for this..." he says and bends down and kisses my neck.

"Horny much?"

He laughs a bit and then starts to bite-kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan and he sucks harder on that spot. His hands move to my breasts and starts to fondle them. He rubs his thumbs over the nipples and his head moves down further along my chest, leaving a trail of kisses.

My face gets redder as he then starts to suck on my right breast while massaging the other.

"Why so red darling?~ We've done this before~" he looks up at me and says with a smooth voice.

Before I can reply his lips are on mine again. His hands go down my sides and to my hips.

"Ready for me to take you again" he winks and smirks.

"Already to that point huh?"

I pull him down then flip him over so I hover on top of him. He props himself up on his elbows and watches me, skeptical in a way. I move down and take his member in my hands. He gasps at the contact.

"What are you-"

I go down and lick the tip of his member and I cut off his sentence. I then put him in my mouth and start to slowly move my head up and down, sucking him. I hear Izaya moan slightly and see him cover his mouth and close one of his eyes as his cheeks get tinted pink.

"(F-fn)..." he moans out quietly.

I hum in response which makes his breathing get heavier in pleasure.

"K-keep going a-and I'll... I'll..."

I can tell he's close so I stop bobbing my head and I stop. I move back up and straddle him.

"Oh I see how you want to play" he smirks while breathing heavy just slightly.

I smirk and run my hands down his chest, feeling every inch of his pale skin.

I don't even know how but he's on top of me again and positioned at my entrance. His tip rubs against it and he slightly pushes in but then goes back out to tease me.

"Don't..." I say and blush more.

"Beg for it~"

"Izaya..."

"Hmmm?~"

"Fuck me..." I mumble.

"Huh? What was that?" His smirk widens.

I hide my face with my hands, embarrassed.

But I feel him push inside of me and my hands move down.

"Hahaha you like that (Fn)? Taken by surprise~"

"Th-the award f-for most ch-cheesiest goes to-"

He starts to thrust in and out, cutting me off.

"Izaya!" I half moan and half yell.

"Yay me~" he says and keeps thrusting.

He goes faster and then slower then faster again in a pattern. My legs wrap around his torso and he goes harder. My breathing gets heavier as the slight pain goes to pleasure. Izaya's breathing gets quicker and heavier with mine. He starts to then, grunt with each thrust as I start to let out small moans.

Izaya pushes my legs up more and goes deeper. I moan louder and that encourages him to go faster. He continues at this pace and buries his face in the crook of my neck, breathing hard on it and occasionally kissing it. My arms wrap around him and I can feel I'm close as the knot in my stomach grows tighter.

"Mmm Iza...ya..." I pant.

He doesn't respond as my legs get tighter around him and he thrusts deeper. I release and he thrusts a few more times before releasing inside of me as well. He pulls out and lays next to me while stroking my hair. I lay there taking in air and recovering. Izaya leans over and kisses my forehead.

"Wasn't that fun?" He smiles.

I smile back at him and I turn on my side and cuddle with him on top of the bed. He strokes my hair more and holds me close in his arms.

"First time having sex as a married couple!~" he chimes in as I start to close my eyes.

I quickly open them again and look up at him, "Take a picture and savor it forever" I say sarcastically.

"Oh really?!" He says with some excitement.

"No you creep!" I laugh and shake my head.

"Darn... I need some naked pictures of my wife... so when she's gone I can-"

"Hush"

He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you so much" I mumble.

"I love you more though"

************************************
Hello lovies! Sorry for the long disappearance /).(\

Will admit that I lost motivation for this story but the fire restarted and I'm motivated as ever :D

Hope you enjoy sexy time with Iza-chan~~~~

Become a Fleaist today and worship Fleaism!