Part 46: Sasu

Sasuke's POV

For the next 2 hours I was practicing chakra control so I can learn how to rotate the water in the ball. It was pretty hard but it didn't took me long untill I get it. Naruto made me pop a balloon and a rubber ball.

"That's.. *panting* tiring" I said while trying to catch my breath and wipe the sweat off my forehead

Naruto handed me his bottle of water and smiled "I can't believe you learned it so quickly.. it took my dad 4 years and it took me around a month"

"Really..?" I squinted my eyes at him in disbelief.

"Really!" He said with excitement "I've never thought you could be so talented! Well.. I knew you were but this is just incredible Sasuke! Wow! How can I have such an amazing boyfriend!?"

I laughed and shook my head "Don't make such a big fuss out of it"

"How can I not!? Rasengan is not a simple jutsu that you can master for 2 hours, it's a super difficult task!"

I thought for a minute about his words. It was difficult but it didn't take long to understand how it works, because Naruto explained it in the simpliest way possible (he even asked if I needed shadow clones like he does).

"I'm honoured that you think so highly of me, you know" I sat on the ground and looked at the night sky. "Me dad was always spending most of his time with Itachi. He never paid attention to me because I didn't have the sharingan. Most of the time I was thinking that he was right for not wanting to waste his precious time on me.."

Naruto came closer and hugged me before I could continue the story "Your father is an idiot!" He raised his voice  and looked directly into my eyes "Anyone who  doesn't see your potential is either blind or a moron!"

"Naruto.."

"In matter of fact you know what? I want to meet your dad this week!"

I raised my eyebrow at him "What?"

"Yes, this week! Let me have good, long, painful talk with the old man!" he said with an angry voice

"Oi, Dobe, are you, by any chance, planing on fighting with my dad?"

"If its necessary, then yes! He can't just treat you like trash because you don't have a God damn sharingan"

"Haha" I smiled and rubbed his head "You sound so reliable, Naruto"

"I am reliable tho..."  he said with a serious expression

I nodded in agreement because I didn't want him to get upset. However I can't let my dad see him..

"Hey say.." he started speaking again "Is there any other place you want to go tonight? Anywhere is fine"

"Anywhere huh?" I questioned

"Anywhere" he nodded and I gave him an evil grin

"Even a hotel?"

"Hotel..?" Naruto raised one of his eyebrows for a miment, thinking. The next second, his face turned red and he couldn't talk properly "H-ho-hotel??? W-where people s-s-s-sleep?"

I bit my bottom lip, trying not to laugh "Aha.. wanna go?"

Naruto slowly swallowed "N-now..?"

Suddenly, the amusing atmosphere turned serious. I could see his clear blue eyes were full of determination, which made me even more attracted to him at this moment, however I didn't know how to answer. In the beginning, I said it as a joke but now..