Part 12: He is gay?!?!

Naruto's POV

When we arrived at Sasuke's house, my jaw dropped down to the dround.
This wasn't just a house but a mansion!

"Sasuke.. it so.. big" I said while staring at the house

"I know..." Sasuke mumbled

"Are you both talking about the house or...?" Itachi grinned at us

Sasuke shot him a death glare for some reason.

Sasuke's POV

"Itachi.. for a last time...please shut up"

"Okay, okay" yeah he says okay but in a while he will open his mouth again

"What are you two talking about?" Naruto looked at us confused

"Well when you said that it's 'So big' me and Sasuke thought you are talking abou-"

"Shut it, damn it! Don't give him any bad influence" I got angry again. Can't he stop talking like that in front of Naruto? "Let's go in"

......................................................................

"Wow you really have an amazing house!" Natuto said whike admiring the interior. I like how impressed he get by every little thing. It's.. kinda charming

I walked him around the place so he know where some of the rooms are.

"My room has its own bathroom, you can use it if you think you won't be able to find some of the others around the house" I explained

"Wow that's great! I really hate it when I wake up at night and I have to go out of my room. It's so creepy"

"Are you serious? You are afraid of the dark?"

"A bit.."

Hah. I didn't laugh at him but I wanted to. If it was someone else I would take the opportunity and embarrass them but.. Naruto is injured so I didn't. I glanced at his direction...

"Naruto.. wanna put some medecine and bandages on your leg, face.. and hands...?" I looked at him from head to toe and couldn't help myself feel sorry for him because these damn bruises.

"Yeah okay but first let me call Granny."

"Granny? I thought you live with your aunt?"

"She is my aunt but most of the time I call her granny, because..." He pause and I waited for reply but I didn't get any.. Naruto took his phone and dialled her number

"Hello, Granny. Yeah I'm sorry I didn't call earlier.. You see.. I got invited for a sleepover at a friend's house... Yes I do have friends Granny.. Yep... Okay.. Yeah yeah I got it. Have a good night"

"Was she angry" I asked Naruto after they hanged up

"No, no she was rather happy"He replied

"Hn.. that's good" I said while opening the first aid box I have in my room "can you do it yourself?"

"Hmm" Naruto took the medecine and grinned "can you help me,please?"

Help him put it..? But that's means I have to touch him ..

"I will help you Naruto" suprice, suprice, Nii-san walked in without warning and sat next to him. I don't get it.. What is he trying to accomplish? He is not acting like himself today!

"Ah.. erm.." Naruto mumbled and looked at me

"Whatever" I looked away and as I was about to get out of the room Itachi spoke up

"Naruto-kun, can you take your shirt off for me please"

"Erm... I.. sure..."

I looked at the wooden floor, unable to leave the room.. why does it bother me so much that I'm leaving Naruto with Nii-san? Why does it bother me that Naruto is taking off his shirt in front of Nii-san...? They are both guy, God damn it! What in the world am I thinking about ...

"Ah that tickles! Haha" Naruto laughed while Itachi was putting cream on his stomach. Why.. I can't stand and look at this..?

"Naruto just take care of your leg and hands.. I mean.. they would be most visible.." I mumbled, slightly annoyed and looked away again. Compared to me and Itachi, Naruto had a lot more tanned skin.. I didn't mind staring at it for the rest of the day but I was getting uncomfortable by the stares that Itachi gave me. What was he thinking?

"Oh you injured your leg as well?" Nii-san asked

"Yeah a little bit hehe"

"I see.. take off your pants then"

"What?!" Me and Naruto said at the same time

"What?" Itachi looked at me and smiled "I'm trying to help him since you didn't want to, Sasuke"

"He can do it himself!" I grabbed Itachi's arm and dragged him out of the room "Naruto when you are ready come downstairs" I shouted so he could hear me, while I was taking Itachi to his room.

"Nii-san, what the hell was that about?!" I was really annoyed at him

He grinned at me and replied

"You like him don't you?"

"Wipe that smile of your face, coz I don't!"

"You do"

"I do not! Now can you please stop acting like a child molester"

"He is only 4 years younger than me. Plus, I actually like him"

"What???" I asked with disbelieve "you can't be serious"

"I am tho. You know I don't mind going out with both guys and girls"

"Your sex orientation doesn't bother me, but Naruto.. He..." I struggled to find the right words "he is... From my school so you can't!" I finally said

"Why don't we let him decide" Itachi was grinning at me like crazy

"Seriously, stop talking nonesence and order a pizza... Hawaiian one for Naruto" I rolled my eyes at him and left the room

.....................................................................

20 mins later

"Pizza is here!" We heard itachi shout

"Let's go!" Naruto said happily

.....................................................................

We sat in the living room in front of the TV

"Wow how did you know I like Hawaiian pizza, Itschi!?" Naruto asked surprised

"Sasuke told me" he winked at me

"Okay.. but how did you know Sasuke? I never told you what food I like"

"I find Hawaiian pizza weird so I don't like it.. but it looks like something you would pick to eat" I replied

"You really are amazing Sasuke" Naruto sounded impressed. I found his reaction funny as always so I smiled

"I know"

......................................................................

We were watching a scary movie while eating our food when, out of nowhere, Itachi asked the most unsuitable question ever ...

"So Naruto, are you gay?"

I started choking on my pizza. He has got to be kidding me! Why would he ask that!!

"I think I might be"

"What?!" I choked again and my eyes widened

Naruto... He... He is... gay???

Yaaaaaas I did it!!!! I hope you like it!
Comment, please :3