Part 15: Naruto's Power

Sasuke's POV

I get it now... Most of the things make sence.. For some reason the Uzumaki clan strarted being chased by other ninjas.. They want all people from this clan dead.. but why?

"Naruto... Why is your clan being chased?" When I asked that Naruto let out a small sobbing notice. Is he crying??

"Naruto?" I put my hand on his showder "I can't see your face in the dark but.. you are crying right?"

"Hah, I never cry" Naruto gave me a fake laugh and then .. He took my hand in his ..

"Its me Sasuke.. I am the reason why they are killing the clan"

"What..?" What the hell is he talking about? One person couldn't possibly a reason for killing thousands of people..

"It's hard to explain..." Naruto squized my hand tighter "I've never told this story to anyone.. I don't know how to explain exerything properly"

"I don't blame you" I let out a frustrated sigh "I have no idea why it would be your fault but I don't believe it" I looked at the hand he was squizing "You don't seem like a person who would be responsible for the death of many people"

"But I am" he said quietly

He Is scared but I can't do anything if he doesn't open his mouth and speak up. I let out another sigh before starting g to talk again."The Naruto I know is a goofy kid, who likes eating ramen, clings on me all day. He is really good at basketball and wouldn't hurt anyone"

"Sasuke.. that's the cheesyest thing you have ever said, haha"

"But you laughed right?"

"Yeah.." Naruto said, now sounding a bit more cheerful "Sasuke you must promise that you won't be scared of me when I tell you the whole story"

"Me? Scared? Of you? The Dobe?" I laughed "Please"

"Yeah, yeah I got it." I swear Naruto rolled his eyes at me even tho I couldn't see his face "so.. my granny says.. that I was born with some kind of power that everyone considered as 'evil' so they wanted to get rid of me.. my parent.. they managed to hide me untill I was 5 years old... After that they dissapeared" my blood ran cold when he said that. Is it possible that.. they are dead?

"Have you heard from them since that day?"

"No.. I haven't" Naruto whispered

The truth is that I've never liked the ninja clans and all .. but these people went too far...

"I don't know much more... I know that they are trying to take this power.." Naruto continued speaking

"But you don't wanna give it to them?"

"I can't give it to them... If they extract this power from me.. I'm goint to die"

My eyes widdened with shock "What!!?" I shouted unintentionally "They think your power is evil but at the same time they want it?!? That's bulls#it!"

"I know..."

"And they kill your clan because?"

"Because they think they hide me" Naruto replied "But they don't.. they are against me as well. Granny is not from my clan.. she was my dad's friend"

"Wow... Wow..." I don't know what to say. His parents dissapeared, he has some kind of power that everyone want, his own clan hates him, the other clans have been chasing him for 10 years or so.. and if they catch him he is going to.. "F#ck.."

"Sasuke.." He squized my hand again  "you are not scared of me?" He asked quietly

I shook my head slightly "I'm not scared of you but for you"

"Me?" Naruto asked

"Yeah. You are my only competition in PE after all. Can't let you die.." I tried to joke about it but it didn't work. "Why are you in so much trouble Naruto?"

"I was born a troublemaker, for real, haha"

"Unbelievable. How can you find it funny Dobe?" 

"I'm used to it I suppose. I can't keep crying over something I can't change"

That makes sence. However these are not words I expected to hear from someone who can't multiply basic numbers in Maths class.

"You know what?" Naruto continued talking "I'm glad I came in this town. I don't mind being chased after as long as we stay friends"

"Now who is the one who say cheesy things? Haha" I laughed but at the same time agreed with him

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yes?"

"I'll send Neji and Sai in a hospital if they keep bothering you so don't worry about them."

"H-hospital!? Isn't that a bit extreme Sasuke?"

"I want to protect you in some way, that's it"

"Sasuke.. I'm warning you.. if you don't stop being so cool, I'll jump on you"

I slippled under the blanket and faced Naruto again. Even tho it was dark I could see his face better now.

"Jump then" I said with a smile

His eyes widened

"I'm not joking Sasuke" Naruto said with a warning voice

"Did Itachi's gayness rub onto you?" I asked qurious

"Maybe a small bit.."

"Hah.. oh well.. what's done is done" I laughed

"You don't mind that your friend likes guys?"

"I have other things to worry about at the moment. I'll worry about you being gay later.."

We kept staring into each other's eyes for the next couple of minutes. What is wrong with me? I don't know why but I'm not bothered by the fact that Naruto might actually be gay.

"Hey Sasuke.."

"Yes?"

"Turn arround"

"Excuse me?"

"Turn arround" Naruto repeated

"Why?"

"Turn around, teme"

I had no idea what he wanted to do but I didn't wanna argue with him.. not tonight at least so I let go of his hand and turned, as he wanted

"I promise I won't do this again.. just for tonight Sasuke" As naruto said that I felt his chest pressing against my back and his hand hugging me

"Goodnight" he whispered

"N-night..." I didn't know what do say or do so I just stayed still and closed my eyes

Another masterpiece (lol) done!! Finally some proper sasunaru moments.I hope you like it! Enjoy!