Part 35: Survival 1/2

Naruto's POV

"Stop this!!!" I screamed and started running towards Sasuke

"Stop him" this guy .. Orochimaru said and 3 other ninjas jumped from the trees above us. They blocked my way.

"Now.. Shaw we begin? He grinned

"Sasuke!"

He looked at me and I shook my head telling him to not fight.

Orochimaru's guy attacked with a sword but Sasuke dodged it. This continued for around a minute but .. damn it. Sasuke started getting tired.. it's like dejavu.. On the first day of school, when I was racing with him, he got more tired compared to me.. Just then.. the ninja managed to make a small cut on his upper arm!!

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled

"Not bad.. but still not good enough" Orochimaru made an eye contact with me "if we wants to live, he needs to activate his sharingan, haha"

But he can't for God's sake!!

"Neji, he can't continue" I turned towards him

"Tell me something I don't know"

I got nearer to him an lowered my voice "Run away with the others to that cabin you talked about. Me and Sasuke will catch up"

Neji's eyes widened for a minute but then he shook his head "Grow some brain cells, you can't-"

"Sasuke's life is on the line. Oh yes, trust me I can!!" I yelled at him "Go!"

The moment I said that Sasuke fell on the ground

"Kagebunshin!" Me and my clones jumped over the 3 ninjas and headed towards Sasuke

"Lee, everyone, come with me" I heard Neji saying that from somewhere

"Wha- Haha do you really think you can run away!?! After them!!"

"Not so fast!!" I punched the guy that was fighting with Sasuke and then.. "Shadow imitation"

By using it I managed to stop Orochimaru and his 4 ninjas from moving. I sighed and looked over to Sasuke "Are you okay!?"

"Hah yeah" he came over and patted my head "You did it"

"Don't make me blush.. I'll lose concentration.." I pouted at him

"Ha.. So you can use ninjutsu techniques, nice, but you won't get far by just stopping me for couple of minutes, you idiot"

"You are the only idiot here" I smirked at him "do you think I created the shadow clones just for fun?"

Orochimaru's eyes widened as he looked at them

"This is.."

"Razengan, you dipshit"

"Naruto.. are you planing on hitting him with that..?"

"Well it's not for decoration" I laughed a bit

"Yeah, but.. won't it hurt you too..? When we fought with Kabuto.."

"I know. But I that's an improved version of the Imitation technique" I smiled at him and then looked at my clones "Attack!!"

And so they did. The eyeliner guy got hit with razengan and the rest of them got knocked out by my shadow clones.

"Lets run!" I grabbed Sasuke's hand and started running "Is your arm ok?"

"Yeah, the wound is not too deep"

Thank God nothing worse happened to him..

"I'm sorry Sasuke.. I had to attack them long time ago"

SasuNaru || School Life || Uncovering The Truth जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें