Part 30: Brothers talk

Okay so.. in the last chapter Sasuke and Itachi met Naruto and Konohamaru in the forest. I thought it would be a good idea to write how Itachi met Sasuke so.. here it is!

Sasuke's POV

I needed some fresh air to clear my head. That was... the first time I ever confessed to someone...

"I'm an idiot!" I half-yelled. Why did I tell him to forget what I said!? What.. Okay I can't even question whyself.

"Sasuke-kun!!"

I looked behind me and saw Sakura. No.. hell no.

"Turn around and go back" I said with a deep voice

"Huh? W-"

"I don't care what is that you have to say. Move" I turned around and kept walking. Thankfully she didn't follow me.

I was walking for arround 15 minutes when I decided to go back. I.. don't want to see Naruto. I don't know what to tell him, if I do..

"Heeeey Sasuke!!!" I looked up and saw Guy sensei waving at me

"What?"

"Awe you are so cold Sasuke, ma boi"

"I don't care" I walked past him but he started talking again

"Were you mean to Ma boi Naruto? Is that why he left without you?"

I turned around quickly and knit my eyebrows "what do you mean he left?"

"Huh? With the bus? Kakashi came back because his bus had free sits and Naruto decided to go. Didn't Sakura tell you?"

I mentally slapped myself..

"She tried telling me, but I.. send her off.."

"So cold.." guy sensei sobbed

"So he left ..?"

"He did yeah"

"Amazing"

What am I gonna do now..? Naruto you Dobe. I leaned against the bus and started thinking when Shikamaru and Kiba came up to me

"Sasuke wanna play football while waiting for the new bus to come?"

"No" I said that and walked away. They are not even good at football. If Naruto was here he would probably be happy to run after the ball all day long.. and if he was here I would join the game..

I stopped walking and looked at the sky.

"It's really sunny.." I thought and then remembered something. Naruto's hair.. it looked incredibly blond under the sun today "Hah. I must be crazy.."

"Oh trust me you are" I lowered my head and saw..

"Come on, how much better this day would get?" I sighed

"Get in the car" Itachi just parked and got out of the front door looking severely pissed off "I'm gonna go talk to your teacher for a minute" and after saying that he walked past me

I glanced at his back. What the heck? It's rare to see him so angry..

I got in the car and waited for him.

Around a minute later he came back in the car and without saying a word or even looking at me.. which means that sh#ts going down

"Speak up, Itachi" I said finally, not being able to handle the silence "Why are you here? Am I in trouble?"

He looked at me from the corner of his eye "You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes"

"What" I replied, confused