Part 3: The Race 1/3

Naruto's POV

I changed into the clothes that Mr. Cool gave me and I headed to the basketball court. Wow... That is a huge room.

"Ooooooooooo!!!!"

"Ha???!" I jumped up just as someone started shouting

"You are the new student aren't you?!?!? Yesssssss I see potential in you!!!" A middle aged man shouted as I stepped into the room. Everybody looked my way not paying any attention to the noise he is making.

"I'm your sports teacher!! My name is GUY sensei!!!!! Let's win the world cup together boy !!!!"

Huh? What world cup ? And what in the world is he wearing...?

"Erm..." I was struggling to find the right words "nice to meet you. My name is Naruto Uzumaki"

"Ooooookay Narutoooooo ma boi ! From today on we will work hard 24/7 so we can get you into some of the sports teams!!!" Guy sensei's eyes sparkeled as he talked about the different teams "We have a basketball team, a football team, baseball team and swatter ports team! So Naruto !! Which one do you choose ?? "

Okay this was a bit too much ... This dude needs to take the chill pill...

"Well...hehe... I've never really played in any team before so I don't know .. everything except water-sports sounds good" I replied slowly, hoping not to offend him

"Very well Naruto ! You accepted my challenge!

"I did what..?!?!" What the f did I get myself into ?

"I'm gonna keep a close look at you! If you impress me enough I'm gonna put you in a team and accept you as my student!

(Except me as his student ? Why do I have to prove myself ? Isn't that why the school is paying him..?)

"Sir how about this? If he isn't good enough you should replace his sports classes with maths ones? We don't need bad atlets in out class" A guy with spiky brown hair spoke up

"Good idea Kiba! It's decided then! Naruto, get in the line along with everyone"

Annoyed, I made my way towards this guy Kiba and stood up next to him in the line.

While Guy sensei was preparing something I whispered "Thanks for the help, dog breath"

He let out a small laugh "I was just trying to help"

"Help with what? Me, getting better grade in maths?" I replied sarcastically

"Who cares about the maths classes? You saved the day Naruto" a pink haired girl spoke from the end of the line

"I care about the maths classes!! And what do you mean ..? I saved the day?" I replied confused

"How lucky" I heard Sai say from somewhere "originally, we were supposed to shave basketball practice for the next 3 hours. But now that you are here Guy-sensei will focus on you and let us be"

"You are right. We really got lucky!" A girl with blond hair spoke up

"But hey naruto ..." Sai wispered "when did you get your PE uniform? I thought you didn't have any"

"Well I didn't .. but I got it from someone" I replied dryly, not knowing what to say

"Eh? So the person who gave it to you saved us!"

As someone said that, I looked at Mr. Cool who was standing at the front of the line, with a small smirk laying on his face.

"Impossible ..." I whispered to myself. Did he really gave me the uniform so he can save himself?

"Sasuke-kun isn't that great?" Some random girl exclaimed

"Now you don't have to waste your time with Lee!" Another girl pointed out

"What's this all about ...?" I murmored.

Looks like Kiba heard me and replied "Last week Lee challenged Sasuke. The deal was the following: during today's 3 hour practice, whoever scores most points should grant the other one wish. Sasuse didn't really care about it but Lee got on his nerves so he accepted at the end. I guess he got really lucky"

........

"Lucky, my ass!" I yelled unintentionally and everyone looked at me. Meanwhile I was bussy glaring at Sasuke. He noticed that and gave me a challenging smirk.

"GUY SENSEI I DO NOT APORIVE THIS!" Out of nowhere, a guy that looked like younger version of Guy sensei jumped out of the line. That must be Lee...

"I'm sorry Lee but you shouldn't be selfish. Look at this poor kid" he pointed at Naruto "I can sence that he is all exited to show everyone his skills!! I can't take this opportunity away from him!"

"I'm sure he would like this opportunity taken sensei" Kiba's comment made everyone laugh

(Grrrr I can't stand this anymore!)

"Who said I would give up?"

Everybody went quiet and looked at Naruto with disbelieve.

"Guy sensei, I'm ready for any difficult task you give me! Unlike some other people I don't run away from challenges" I looked at Sasuke making sure he knows what I mean

"Yes Naruto that's a spirit!!!" Guy exclaimed

"Wow" Lee opened his mouth slowly "I didn't know you would have such a passion in yourself Naruto!"

"I'll show you passion" I said in angry voice while still glaring at Sasuke.

(I'll show him!)

Okay I suppose this is for the third chapter! Hope you enjoy it and that my grammar is not too bad.