Part 8: Closer

Naruto's POV

I woke up feeling more energetic than usual. That a strange.. after yesterday's tryouts I should be feeling like a zombie... And look like one .. but I don't . Well.. people say that mud does wonders with your skin (fact!!!xd)

I went down to the kitchen.

"Mornin' granny"

"Jesus, Marry and Josef!! Naruto!!" She jumped

"Haha did I scare you?"

"Yes! Usually I'm the one dragging you out of bed .. what's wrong with you?"

"These days you always wonder if something is wrong with me.. what wrong with you Baa-chan?" I asked sarcastically

"There is something wrong with you. You don't act like yourself.. Do you... Maybe .. have a girlfriend?" She did not just ask that

"Granny... You are the only woman in my life trust me" I winked at her "I highly doubt that I'll get a girlfriend.. ever"

Tsunade Baa-chan gave me a worried look

"I'm sure someday you'll find someone who notices what a wonderful person you are.. and she will love you even tho you are smelly, unorganised, stupid most of the time, slow in the brain, sometimes good for nothing-"

"Okay I got it!!" I cut her off "Gee please don't try to comfort me ever again. Let's just get in the car"

......................................................................

At the school gates I meet Guy sensei.

"Narutooo! Ma boi! Here is a list of what you should bring to the school camping trip! Trips are the best way to bond with someone and to create memories so when you get old you can remember ... Well if you can remember .. what good time you had!!!! Do you understand the importance of this trip!?!?!?!"

I sighned

"It's too early for the motivational talk Guy sensei... Is everyone going to it?"

"It's never too early for anything!!! Couple different classes are going yeah"

"Hmm... I see. Cheers" I went passed him thinking if Sasuke would go. It's pretty weird but at the moment he is my closes friend. I mean .. I talk with him most of the time, don't I? So if he doesn't go I'll be pretty bored, right?

"It's rare to see you so concentrated on something..."

"Yeah... I'm thinking if he would go on the trip----- wait Sasuke???" I didn't notice he was the one talking to me

"Hn. So who is the unlucky person you want to come to the camp with you?" Sasuke asked

"N-nobody!!" I blushed "damn it why are you even here?!?!"

"I happen to go to school here, idiot"

"Oh yeah" I scratched my head "I forgot"

"Someday your bad memory will become legendary" he joked ... I think it was a joke... I mean I hope he wasn't serious

......................................................................

I spend most of the day just clinging on Sasuke. It was so funny seeing his annoyed face.

Maths

"Sasuke you are really good with numbers" I prised him

"Compared to you, anyone seems good with numbers"

"Harsh..." I smiled at him

Chemistry

I sat next to Sasuke