Part 45: First Date 2/2

Naruto's POV

Flight 301 to China departing now, YO!"

The second I heard the attendant say that we are going to China I slapped myself mentally. How can I be so stupid - of course he would have announced our destination!!

Carefully, I looked at Sasuke who had a huge grin on his face

"China huh?" He said while rubbing his hands together "Why, if I may ask?"

"Erm..." I smiled awkwardly while thinking of an excuse "I wanted to.. get some Chinese food?"

Sasuke laughed out loud and shook his head "I don't believe you. We could have gotten a take away or something in town" he crossed his arms and looked at me "Second try?"

"Ugh.. Well.. I thought you might be a fan of the Chinese architec.. architec.. architec-"

"Architecture?"

"Yeah that!!" I exclaimed happily but then, after noticing Sasuke's raised eyebrow, it was obvious he didn't buy it. I'm too bad at lying.

The plane separated itself from the ground and I felt butterflies in my stomach. This was the first time I travelled in a plane with someone except Tsunade Baa-chan.

Sasuke was looking through the window, but after noticing my stare, he turned towards me "We have almost 3 hours till we arrive, so any suggestions for what to do?"

I jumped slightly off my seat, remembering my plan "Yes actually!" Quickly, I opened my backpack and took off my laptop "I asked Itachi to download one movie that I wanted to watch with you!"

"Oh, so after all we are gonna get to watch a movie" he smirked

"Yep" I put in my password and clicked on the movie

Sasuke leaned closer to the monitor "The Karate Kid?"

"Ever heard of it?"

"No.. I haven't"

"Great! I've only watched the trailer. It is.. erm.. kind of romantic but not too much since I thought you wouldn't like it"

"You are right" he smiled at me "I don't like cheesy romantic movies. However, Romance + Karate sounds good."

"Right!" I smiled back at him "I thought the same. Plus it might give you a hint to where we are going"

"Okay, now I'm definetelly a bit more exited to watch it"

I could see that he was genuinely impatient for me to press play so I did. Without saying a word Sasuke took the laptop away from me and placed it on his lap. Then, he looked away from the screen and his eyes landed on his showder.

I thought for a minute about what he meant when I finally realized

"Can I?" I asked shyly, pointing at his showder. Sasuke nodded, giving me premision to rest my head there "Thank you!" I adjusted myself comfortably and started watching it.

The movie was about a kid moving to China with his mum, getting bullied and learning Karate in order to protect himself. The kid's teacher brought him to the Great Wall of China, so he could teach him the true meaning of fighting and stuff like that. It was really interesting to be honest. If I had to guess, I would say it grabbed Sasuke's interest too, which really relieved me.

Shortly after the movie finished, the flight attendant spoke up again "Please be seated for landing, we are approaching Beijing Capital Internatinal Airport"

"Time flew pretty fast" said Sasuke as he closed the laptop and handed it to me

I took it and smiled at him "True, and guess what. My favourite part is coming"