Part 36: Menma

Sasuke's POV

We finally got to the camp. There were police cars all over the place. Well.. they obviously noticed that we went missing..

"Wow.." Kiba opened his mouth widely after seeing the police

"Sasuke! Sakura! Kiba! Everyone!!" Kakashi sensei started running our way, the moment we got out of the bus "How did you.. Are you okay!?"

"Kakashi sensei!!" The girls started running towards him too "Sensei, Naruto fainted and he won't wake up!"

"What?!" Kakashi's eyes widened and looked at Naruto who was in my arms. "Did he hit his head or got hurt?"

"No, he just.." Damn it I can't say he used too much chakra and fainted "he just didn't feel well"

Kakashi's eyes widened "What? You told me that he played baseball for 3 hours while having a migraine. What could possibly make him faint?"

"He had migraine again but this time it was worse" I lied and looked at the other giving them the 'don't tell the truth' look

"Y-yeah, he definetelly had a huge headache" Shikamaru got what I mean and lied

"That's right!" Sakura said together with the rest

"Poor boy.. Hey I want you to take care of him!" Anko said and called couple people from the medical group, who took him away from my arms..

"He will be ok" said Neji while patting my showder

"He better be.."

Kakashi and the rest of the teachers made us call our parents and tell them we are fine. Later on we had to talk with the police and give them description of Orochimaru and his people. I asked the guys not to tell anything about Naruto's power and luckyly, they agreed.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi called me after we finished giving information to the cops "Itachi came back just a while ago and he wants to see you"

"Are my parents with him?"

"No, he is alone"

"No then"

"What..?"

"I'm going to Naruto" I walked past Kakashi and mumbled "At the moment he is the last person I want to talk with"

He didn't reply because he didn't get what I mean..

The medical centre was one of the little building that existed on this camp. At the reception, they told me Naruto is on the second floor and he hasn't woken up yet.. I undertand more than well that he is just asleep but I can't help being worried about this Dobe..

As I came in the room, I saw the person I shouldn't have seen..

"Why are you here?" I asked with annoyed voice

"I heard that Naruto is-"

Before he could finish his sentence I grabbed the pen that was on the little table next to the door and threw is at him, but he dodged it.

"I really don't care Itachi, leave now" I pointed at the door

"Its rare for you to throw stuff at me.." He made eye contact with me as he was talking "Kakashi just called me. He said that I'm the last person you want to talk with right now.."

"Correct. now leave" I said while still holding the door widely open

Itachi rubbed his forehead and shook his head "I want to talk with you. Don't just shut me away"

"Itachi, the only reason why I'm not yelling is because Naruto is in the room" I sighed "Please leave"

I waited for couple of minutes, not saying anything but he didn't leave. Damn it, nii-san..