F O R T Y F I V E

Shawn:

"Well, the album is almost done!" I cheered, looking over my song book

I was face timing Annabeth who was trying to do homework. I was home watching Aaliyah and she had to stay with Muffins who had gotten fixed.

"Awesome! How many songs left until you submit it to Andrew?" she asked

"Uh, two more!"

So far I had:

Treat You Better

Mercy

Like This

Bad Reputation

Ruin

Roses

Understand

Don't be a fool

No promises

Lights On

Honest

Patience

THIS WAS VERY EXCITING!!! I almost had a whole album! Then once I released them, I would be going on a tour! Haha, I cant wait!

"We better get hard to work then, I want you to release the album soon!" she squealed

"Anna, you helped write the album, why so excited for it to be published?"

She gave me a "Are you serious" stare and rolled her eyes.

"Im still a fan ya know, I want to have the first CD! Its on my bucket list!" she reminded me, reaching over her computer to show me the bucket list

Almost everything was crossed off, from things we had already done to things her health wouldn't let her do. Besides one another was

Have a party and meet all of Magcon, New and old and get there autographs

Get Jacob Sartorius autograph (Even if hes in New Magcon)

Be the first to get Shawns CD to his new album (Signed and all)

"We still have three things to go huh?" I sighed, scratching the back of my head

"Yup, just three things and my life is complete!" she laughed

I hated that sometimes... Not her laugh, but the fact she wasn't... She wasn't sad, about her dying. Or maybe it was the jokes? I mean I don't want her to be sad or depressed, but.. Maybe its because that's what Im concealing. Every night that Im not by her side I force myself to sleep, to stop thinking about the fact that maybe, just maybe, tonight could be her last night.

Or maybe that muffin I brought her would be her last. Or even maybe that last hug or kiss I gave her was her last. It all scared me that she was slowly slipping through my fingers. That one day I wont be able to grab her waist, turn her around and plant my own lips on hers. But I had to live with it, one day she wont be here anymore.

And I'll be on my own.

"Oh Shawn I got to go, I have to give Muffins her medicine and Georgia just got back from that date! See you later babe"

"I love you!" I put in before the screen went to the home menu.

I groaned as I locked my I pad. I felt so stressed. I feel like sometimes, I Love You are just three empty words. Like sometimes they don't mean anything. I remember yesterday I brought my mom flowers for mothers day and yet she started crying because grandmother had died three years before. And no matter how many times I told her "Mom its okay, I love you" or "Mom I love you, just remember that" she would ignore me and continue in her depression.