T E N

Annabeth:

I groaned and my eyes fluttered open. I was in the sick room, I was still in Georgia's house... I wanted to go home now, I don't care if it brings back painful memories, I don care about the results. I'm homesick and I know it. I lifted my head and groaned loudly again, my head was throbbing. I brought my hand up to the aching part of my temple and yanked my hand away. I looked at my hand as a crimson liquid rolled down one of my fingers. Blood? I looked around for a mirror when I caught my reflection. Where those stitches? Suddenly the door opened and Georgia came in.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed when she noticed I was awake

"What happened?" I asked, trying to recall what had happened last

"You tripped and hit your head on the edge of your desk" She replied, filling a bowl with water

I looked at her strangely. No that wasn't it, something else happened. I remember crying... And uh shaking. A panic attack? I watched blankly as Georgia came up to me with the bowl of water and a cloth. I winced as she put the cloth up to where my stitches were, she mustve done them herself.

"Georgia, did I really just hit my head on the side of a desk?" I Asked, I knew that wasn't the truth, I had a panic attack but why?

She just kept quiet. What wasn't she telling me? After Georgia finished cleaning up my forehead she gave me some type of disappointed/sorry look. What did she do?

"Drink that medicine and try to get ready for school" was all she said before exiting the room

I looked over to the medicine she had left on the counter, pain relievers. Past it I saw a clock, it was 6am, I had plenty of time left. Instead of obeying Georgia I just sat there in the sick bed, pondering on what had really happened. What had caused the attack? Did I see something? Here something? I cursed myself for not remembering, but then again it could be for the best. I tried to stand up but my world just began to spin. I sat back down in the bed and took in deep breaths to keep myself from growing nauseous. Then the door opened again and Georgia walked in again.

"Annabeth I hate to do this, but a doctor had come while you were asleep.." She began and my eyes widened, oh god no...

"They said you had to be put in a wheel chair, they wouldn't tell me why, just that you had to stay in it till your next doctors appointment" she finished, wheeling in my oh to familiar wheel chair in

"Grandma sent it over. I don't know why you ever needed it, but its here now" she said rolling it towards me

I shook my head painfully, I did like my wheel chair, but I hated to be in it. It had my name and a crown on the back and the leather was red and the wheels were tinted gold as if the whole thing was a throne. I guess I wanted to make it that way as a kid. But I didn't want to be in it, and I refused to be in it.

~*~

Shawn:

I walked into the school with Dante, telling him about the Tim Hortons thing with Annabeth AND when she came over my house. He was just as excited as I was about this, I was getting closer to Annabeth. As we walked I noticed a red and gold wheel chair folded up at the front of the school. We just continued to walk until we got to our lockers. I opened mine up and began taking out the books needed. I shut mine and noticed Annabeth just standing at her open locker, not doing anything. Is she okay? I walked up behind her and touched her shoulder. She turned around, she looked really dizzy and her hair was done, she never did her hair. She tried to smile but she just stumbled forward and fell into my arms. Her touch sent a shock through me, she's NOT okay but I did kinda enjoy that.