T W O

Annabeth:

I stepped back as I admired the magnificent work I had just done. I had finished decorating my room and unpacking boxes from my old room in London. I looked around at my blue walls, paintings, old drawings, and posters. I heard a knock at my door and turned to see Georgia walking in through the open door way.

"Wow, pretty good job." she said, scanning the walls and crossing her arms.

"Thanks.." I said in a low voice, looking up at my proud works of art.

"Hey, uh, sorry for not helping you, or anything with you room." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"No, its okay, I understand you were working late and needed some sleep." I smiled.

"Hey, is that Shawn Mendes?" she asked walking forward to the wall where I had a poster of The Magcon boys. Right beside it was a poster of the album 'Handwritten'.

"Yeah, I'm a fan but not like the crazy ones, a poster or two will do." I said, feeling my cheeks flush.

"I babysat this kid you know, in middle school." She said with a big bright smile.

"Really!?" I exclaimed.

I'm sorry, my cousin babysat a now celebrity? Uh, amazing!

"Oh yeah, he was a trouble maker I can tell you that. Hes also going to your school, so just might meet him!" she said looking back at the poster.

My jaw dropped. Shawn Mendes was going to go to my school?! Wait, wasn't he in the states? I shook my head to erase the thought of meeting a celebrity at school. Even if he did go, why would he pay attention to me? And its not just that, Im not ready to talk to anybody outside of my family just yet..

My head drooped down as I thought about everything that had happened back in London.. The reason why I moved in with my cousin... I took off my glasses and wiped them free of the wet tears that had fallen onto them. I felt Georgia's hands wrap around me and I cried a little bit more.

"Hey, shh, forget all that." she whispered as she rubbed my back.

I nodded slightly and wiped away the tears and placed my glasses back onto the bridge of my nose. Now what was I to say? The room was filled with sorrow and tension, nothing to say now that wouldn't lead back to tears... Well then, I guess no talking will do..

"Hey, get ready, you have that dentist appointment and it takes a while to get there" Georgia said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

I simply nodded and she gave a light smile before exiting the room. I sighed and looked to my closet, well time to get ready.

Several Days Later:

Shawn:

I walked into to school, backpack slung over my shoulder and swag mode on. Some girls whispered to themselves, others came up to me for autographs. I laughed, most of these people I already knew from years before. The crowd finally thinned to reveal Dante, a huge grin planted on his face. He opened his arms and I opened mine.

"Buddy!" we both said at the same time as we walked forwards and gave each other a hug.

"You've grown since the last time I saw you!" I said looking straight at Dante.

"Yeah, Yeah I know." he said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and we went to my locker so I could leave a couple of books in before heading to class. Dante began to tell me crazy stuff that had happened when I was gone. Like how a new kid got expelled for pulling a prank on Jason, the quarter back and biggest player I have ever seen in my life!