T H I R T Y F I V E

Annabeth:

I needed to find out why Nancy was all the way over here from London... After I got a hang of my wheel chair again.. Why was I back in my wheel chair? Well, after Shawns little stress argument last night my body freaked. It was already so fragile and I had an anxiety attack.

Now I was back in my wheel chair and Dante was babying me... Again.

"Im fine Dante leave me alone" I snapped as we reached my locker

"Fine Fine jesus, see you later" he gave in, walking to his locker across the hall

I sighed, if he countinuied to watch me over my shoulder I wouldn't be able to get to Nancy... And unlike Shawn and his sweet, lets talk through it self, Today hes ignoring me completely. Running across the school in a rush so he can avoid me..

But I can see it in his eyes he feels bad. Im in a wheel chair for gods sake. I rolled myself into the cafeteria and found Nancy. She spotted me and smirked before walking out the doors to outside. I rolled after her, agh screw this. I summoned my streangth and felt light headed as I stood up.

I opened the door and stumbled outside, catching myself against a rale.

"Oo sweetie, shouldn't have gotten out of that wheelchair. Here, I want to ruin your life but I cant have you die on me"

I felt an arm wrap around me and I didn't resist as she lead me to the bench and I sat down.

"Nancy why" I asked, breathing heavily as I gained my senses, head spinning

"Hun what you did is sooo unacceptable" she laughed

"And so was what you did" I snapped which caused her to go silent

We were suddenly face to face, her body hovering over me.

"Listen here, you still did what you did"

"Yeah I did what I did but why did Max, Maghan, and Travis have to suffer too?" I questioned

"Because, you wouldn't have been able to pull it off without Travis, Maghan helped you obtain and Max got you into it"

"Yeah and so did you"

She growled and I just felt my body slowly aching and falling asleeping.

"What did you show Shawn?"

She smirked and giggled

"It worked huh? Well, just that day you and Max... Switched."

I gasped, my body coming back to its senses. No, we delted that. We said we would forget it! She laughed and got out of my face, standing there and laughing.

"I knew you would react like this! Haha! This, this is the reason why in less then five minutes the whole school will know too! Oh Anna, your screwed!"

I looked at her in horror! What happened to the cheerful introverted girl who used to be my bestfriend?! She was all our bestfriends! And when she turned on us, it became total hell. WE lost our friend ship but that past experience caused me to bond with Aaliyah...

But I doubt Aaliyahs case was as bad as mine, I mean everybody knowing who your crush is isn't as bad as the whole schooling knowing about a simple mistake...

"Damn it Nancy..." I mumbled

"Its okay, ill get Dante to come over and get you. But the next two weeks are gonna be total hell while im here" she shiwpered before walking away back into the building

Oh god no please... I felt all the memorys that Nancy and I used to have.. They were all good ones. My thoughts shifted to Shawn. Shawn was still known as my boyfriend, with everybody in school seeing that video he was going to be completely embarresed.