T H I R T Y

Shawn:

"Shawn I'm fine, really" Annabeth said, placing a hand on my shoulder

I was concerned about her. Ever since the New Years party I've been scared. I don't know why she had panic attacks, and I would love to know why but I should take my time I guess.

I nodded in response causing a smile to grow on her face. She stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on my lips.

"See yah later Shawny" she cooed before going into her class room

I smiled and waved her good bye as the bell rang and I made my way to my own class. As I sat down I tried thinking of all the reasons why Annabeth would have a panic attack. Memories? Sounds like the main reason. Memories from what? Then I remembered when I had taken Annabeth out the first time to Tim's, Georgia said that Annabeth moved out of London and she had to tell me on her own time..

Her own time. And when I questioned further Georgia hung up on me. I feel like something is still bugging Anna till this day about whatever happened back home. When Aaliyah and Anna came back from London Aaliyah told me Annabeth seemed flustered and easily irritated. Maybe something happened?

But.. What?

~*~

Annabeth:

*RIIINNNGG*

Last bell, hallelujah. I picked up my things and made my way to the music room. My home away from home, my comfort and the only way the stress will go away.. Well not the ONLY way but still, a way.

I entered it and sat down at the piano, opening my bag to find my phone. Something else caught my eye and I pulled it out, gasping. It was Shawn's music book! He had asked me to hold on to it and put it in my backpack!

He wouldn't mind if I looked inside would he? I opened it and read through what he had so far. It was amazing and I was trying so hard to squeal in excitement. A song caught my eyes almost immediately, one to be played on the piano.

I placed the book up on the stand and began to find the proper keys.

"You've got, a hold of me. Don't even know your power" I sang, looking down to make sure I was pressing the right notes

"I stand, a hundred feet but I fall when im around you. Show me an open door, and you go and slam it on me" I continued

"See I knew you couldn't resist" A voice behind me said which caused me to jump

"Why is it that every time at the piano you scare me?" I asked as I met the eyes of the owner of the voice

Shawn laughed and came up beside me, sliding into the seat.

"I got to say Shawn, this song is very sad" I said after scanning over the lyrics

"It shows how much my job stresses me out" he clarified, taking the book

"Noooo I was looking through it" I complained

"You can look at it if you promise me something" he stated holding the book close to his chest

"What?"

"Help me write the album, and you can look through it all you want" Shawn stated, looking me straight in the eyes

My jaw dropped and I just stared at him. He didnt just ask me that... No he did not... Oh, my... GOD! He laughed as I just stared at him. He put his index finger under my chin and pushed up to close my mouth.

"Y-you want me to help YOU, Shawn Mendes, to write your new album" I clarified, my heart thumping fast

"Uh no, I your BOYFRIEND Shawn Mendes, want you to help me write the album" he said, taking my hands in his

I took in a deep breath before responding.

"Of course... Defiantly not because I just really want to hold the book and be able to know that I have a preview of one of the greatest hits of all time" I said, rolling my eyes causing him to laugh

He leaned forward and kissed me, and I still couldn't believe it. My once celeb crush is actually mine. Hes actually he making my heart race and my stomach flutter with butterfly's. He was here telling me how beautiful and important I was. I felt so lucky, I don't think he knows what he does to me.

"Mm, what time is it?" I mumbled against his lips before pecking his lips one more time

"Uh, 4:30. Why?" he asked

I jumped up and grabbed my bag,

"I have an appointment at 5:00" I responded rushing out of the room

"Wait Annabeth!" he shouted behind me mid way down the hall

I slowed down and turned as he caught up with me

"Let me drive you" he said catching his breath

Oh no... Well, I sure the bus probably left....and I DO need a ride... But what if he asks what the appointment is for?! There gonna do some scans on me to make sure I'm okay which I know I'm not.

I've felt.. Weak. I dont dare touch my chair, but I can feel myself weak. I really needed to get checked.. Maybe I could just tell him to wait outside?

"Y-yeah sure come on"

So we ran to his car and I gave him the directions. Once we arrived I quickly made up an excuse to I make him wait outside as I ran in. There wasn't a lot of people there so I ran in and was immediately accepted for my scan.

I went into a separate room and took off my clothes, changing into a hospital gown. I was allowed to keep my long sleeves on.. Good, I got into the machine and relaxed my body as I went through, trying to stay as still as possible.

I got nervous when they did things like this. Always nervous about the results. When we were finished I heard the doctors speak among themselves. I changed back into my normal clothing.

"Ms. Martello?" A doctor asked me as I exited the room

"Yes sir?" I asked, slinging my bag over my shoulder

"May I speak to you in private?" He asked

I grew nervous but agreed, following him into his office.

"Are you in a rush?" he asked me as I sat down

I looked out the window to see Shawn writing something down in the car, he had to get home and I couldn't keep him waiting to long.

"Uh yeah I kinda am" I replied, tapping my foot on the floor out of habit

"Okay so let me cut this short then and tell it to you straight. Annabeth, the P.O.D has worsened. Its active again. I'm sorry to break it to you but at the rate its going, you only have about a year to live"

~*~

I know I know.. You hate me. But I'm special and I know, I JUST FLIPPEN CUT ANNABETHS LIFE OFF. But you know, you still love me. I dedicate this chapter to Tridhaaa because shes amazing like that. See yah in the next chapter!