T H I R T Y S I X

Annabeth:

Muffins was off peeing somewhere probably and here I was, standing over a cliff that lead into a lake. If my family died in the water, and I should've died in the water, the I should die in the water.

I looked over the edge, it looked like a long way down but the force would probably knock me out, then I would just drown. Just thinking about it scared me, but Nancy didn't want me dead, she wanted me ruined. So if I die, I ruin her plan and put myself out of so much misery.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my legs were all jiggly, but I knew this was the right choice, even though my heart told me no. I shook my head, Annabeth this was for the great or good, you were meant to die on the first time, you have a second chance now...

Take it.

I heard several rustles behind me and I turned my body and saw Muffins stand up to bark. Who was here? Dante came out of the small thicket, seeing me this close to the edge made his facial expression change from confused to terrified.

"Annabeth no-"

"Bye Dante.. I love you" I said, feeling bad that he had to watch this

And I leaned back and fell. And just like I predicted. The force of the height knocked me out

And all I saw black..

~*~

Dante:

After that video was released and I left Annabeth all alone I felt bad... I had pushed her away because of a dumb video... Some time after the last bell rang I rewatched it..

And that's when I realized, Max has a small birthmark she hides on the back of her neck.. And in a part of the video when "Annabeth" was throwing up in a toilet, the birthmark was visible on her neck...

So "Annabeth" the slut, the drunkie, the crazy partier wasn't Annabeth at all! It was Max! I had shunned away my best friend, because I watched a stupid prank video?! And that's when it hit me!

*Flashback*

I was in my room doing homework when my phone rang. It was Annabeth! Its been a long time since I saw her, it was now the beginning of the year and school had started up again.

"Annabeth! Hey girl what's up?" I asked, her phone call making my day

"Oh my god Dante you wont believe this!" She had a panic in her voice

"What? What happened?"

"Well it was Max and Is switch day-"

"Wait it's the 15th of January already?"

"Yeah it is well Max literally just ruined my life disguised as me..."

"Oh gods what did she do?"

"Well she-"

Suddenly my room door busted open and my mom came in sobbing.

"Hold on Annabeth, ill call you back"

I hung up the phone and my mom fell into my arms, sobbing and I didn't know why.

"D-Dante, its your father" she stuttered in between sobs

My breathing hitched, she was crying and it had to do with Dad...

"Hes gone! He got in an accident at work, hes gone"

*Flashback over*

I shook my head at the extra memory I had of that day. This was video of the day Max had switched places with Annabeth last year! I immediately asked mom to drop me off at Georgia's house. When I got there the front door was wide open and there were tire marks leading from a puddle and down the driveway, following paw marks.