N I N E

Shawn:

After Annabeth went outside to talk to Aaliyah I just watched as they sat on the swing set together, talking about something. About twice now has Annabeth blushed which makes me nervous on what there talking about, I hope Aaliyah isn't out there giving me a bad name now. They just stayed there talking which caused me to grow bored. I wandered the kitchen for a muffin, then the whole house before actually coming back to check up on the girls. I just stood there, watching as Annabeth cartwheeled, flipped, and twisted across the lawn, landing perfectly at the end. Aaliyah clapped her hands as Annabeth cam back around to her. I opened the sliding door and stepped outside, clapping my hands also.

"That was... Wow" I said walking towards the girls

"Shawn! Did you know Annabeth used to be a gymnast?" Aaliyah squealed in excitement

Annabeth laughed and blushed slightly. Aaliyah suddenly jumped up which made us flinch.

"Oh I'll be right back!" she shouted, running to the house

After Aaliyah disappeared it was an awkward silence.

"Well... I fixed your sister" Annabeth said with a laugh

Her laugh and just her voice sent butterflies into my stomach. All I could do was laugh along with her.

"Yeah I guess you did" I replied looking down at her

Our eyes suddenly locked together. An odd tension filled the space around us, my heart beat began to accelerate. It all broke away after the back door slid open and shut. Our heads snapped towards the door to see Aaliyah running up to us, a note book in her hands.

"I want your autograph!" She stated, handing Annabeth a pen and the notebook

I just stared down blankly at the child. Annabeth's autograph? Annabeth just smiled, opened the notebook and signed her name. She did it fast as if she were already used to it. I watched over her shoulder as she added a little crown to the 't' in her name. A crown?

"There you go love" she sais, a sound of excitement in her voice

"Thank you so much! Shawn you have the best girlfriend ever!" Aaliyah squealed again before running back to the house

My cheeks heated up, I am really going to kill Aaliyah when Annabeth leaves. It left us alone again, an uncomfortable tension rising up.

"Well then, uh... You might want to get home huh" I said, I really didn't want her to go, but Georgia was going to ask where she was if she didn't get home soon

"Yeah...." She replied

She walked back to the house and disappeared inside. I just stared after her. Her laugh killed me, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and she's not even drop dead gorgeous.... OH SONG IDEA! I ran back inside, those words yes ugh where's my stupid notebook? I flew into the living room and dove onto the couch where my note book is. I tossed it open and wrote down my idea so far.

"Damn you run fast" I heard Annabeth say behind me

I looked up at her and laughed.

"I run fast for two things. Muffins and ideas" I replied which made her laugh, oh god that laugh

"What's the idea for?" she asked, sitting at the edge of the couch

"A song" I replied quickly shutting my notebook before she could peek at it

"A song? A song means a new album... YES YOUR COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!" she shouted

I laughed as she squealed, now I remember she's a fan... Right. She stopped, her cheeks red from fangirling so much and a smile stuck on her face.