F O U R

Annabeth:

When Georgia told me she was going to have guest over, I told her I was going to stay up in my room. But what I didn't know was that the Shawn Mendes was going to be one of them. I laid down on my bed. I do feel sorry for making Georgia look bad but, after what happened in London, I really am not in the mood to make friends... Especially if there just going to turn on you.

Muffins laid down on my stomach, making me smile. She was probably one of the only things I didn't regret from London. I heard a knock at the door which was odd because it was wide open. I lifted my head and my eyes widened. Standing there was Shawn Mendes, a sincere look on his face.

"May I come in?" he asked.

All I could do was nod from the shock. What was he doing in here?! Oh geez, hes going to see my posters and my awful drawings! He walked in and looked at my walls. Shit, my rooms a mess too! I mean there's plastic on the floor covered in paint, Muffins had knocked over a cup of paint brushes when we walked in and my laundry was all stacked in a corner. He continued to gaze at my walls as I sat up. Now what I would like to know, is why he was here.

"You draw this?" He asked looking at me.

He was pointing at a rough sketch I had made of Georgia and Dante, cause I like totally ship them. I nodded my head nervously in response, I knew how Dante looked like cause of all the pictures around the house and cause he goes to my school... But I used the pictures more than anything. Shawn chuckled as he saw the ship name "Gante" scribbled on the top.

"You know, I was thinking of "Dargia", but I'm also bad at ship names so."

I laughed. Dargia? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard! My laugh seemed to make him smile which made me blush lightly.

"What? You don't like the name?" he asked looking slightly offended yet I couldn't stop laughing at it.

"Its-its just so stupid" I managed to blurt out .

I stopped laughing once I realized I had called a celebritys idea stupid, oh geez.

"S-sorry" I stuttered.

"Its fine, I know its stupid" he said walking towards my bed.

I blushed and watched him sit down at the end of it, still glancing around my room.

"So, why wont you come downstairs?" He asked, looking right at me which made me nervous.

"D-did Georgia send you?" I asked nervously.

Why was he up here?

"Actually, no she didn't. I was just wondering why you didn't want to come down and eat with us." he said with a shrug.

I rubbed the back of my neck, you would imagine I would be sweating nervously right now but the thing is, I cant. Need an explanation? Well now's not the time. Right now, I'm thinking of the many ways not to die of nervousness and embarrassment.

"Uh, I'm just not used to p-people" I stuttered, okay so that was HALF of the truth.

"Huh.. Well are you sure you don't want to come downstairs and hang out with us?" he asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

Well, was I ready to make a fool of myself? Why was he talking to me anyways? He said no, but I'm sure Georgia put him up to this because I like his music.

"I don't know.." I mumbled looking away from his eyes.

"Alright, but just to let you know, its not going to be the same without you." he said standing up and walking towards the door.

I watched as he reached the door. He paused and turned around, what did he want now?

"I think I could've done better in the that picture." he said, pointing at the poster on the wall.

I couldn't help but giggle as he walked out of the room, making faces to try and find the perfect one for the poster. I sat there in silence, pondering over what to do next. Maybe I should go downstairs? Muffins began to tug at my sweaters sleeve furiously. Muffins wanted to go downstairs, and I had the feeling of curiosity to go down there too. I gave in and stood up, apparently it wont be the same without me. I quietly snuck out of my room and tip-toed down the stairs.

"Aww look how the baby blushes when we talk about his crush!" I heard Dante tease.

Shawn blush? I have to see this. I ran to the dining room and peeked in to see Shawn's cheeks flushed red as he picked at his food. I took out my phone and took a picture quickly before hiding again.

"Its okay Shawn! You'll talk to her one day!" I heard Georgia say for encouragement.

"Yeah, what Georgia said! I think." I said, finally maning up and entering the room.

Shawn's eyes brightened as I entered. Dante and Georgia gave each other a look and tried holding themselves from laughing. Dante let out a giggle and Shawn kicked him which caused me to laugh. I didn't exactly want to, I was still getting used to the braces and the odd feeling of them in my mouth. I walked into the kitchen area and served myself a plate of lasagna that smelled so good! I sat down beside Georgia and stared at my food for awhile, taking in its goodness. I mean look at the bright, juicy, gooey cheese melt of the top and onto the sides. Oh, oh! And what about the juicy meat in between the layers? Oh, and the well cooked pasta that seemed to melt off with the cheese?

"You okay, Anna? Do you not like lasagna?" Georgia asked.

I looked up and around me. Oops, guess I dazed off huh?

"No, I mean I love lasagna, it just looks sooo good!" I said grabbing my fork and cutting a nice piece of the slice.

"Have you eaten her Fettucine Alfredo? Its like the best thing ever!" Dante said, eating his piece of lasagna just like me, hungrily and enjoying every bit of its taste.

"Oh my god, yes! She made it at a family reunion and I ate like five servings!"

"I'm surprised you didn't get fat." Georgia said with a huge smile.

I shrugged and we continued to eat. Right after we made our way into the living room and Georgia put on Matilda. Old movie, but funny! Right after, Shawn said that they had to leave and I was kinda disappointed because he was really funny. Once they left I went back up to my room and actually started doing my homework for Monday. I played my Shawn Mendes album and sang along with "Strings", "Stitches", and "Life of the party". In the middle of stressing over math, my music stopped and my phone began to ring. I picked it up and smiled weakly at the caller i.d. that read "Max Martello".

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Annabeth?" The voice on the other end said

"Max?" I replied tapping my pencil on my binder

I suddenly heard her break into tears which made me want to also.

"Annabeth, oh my god I feel so lonely without you here." she said in between sobs.

"Me too Max me too." I said in reassurance.

"How you holding up over there?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.

"Still doing rehab, you?" she responded sniffling lightly.

"Same" I replied.

~

How you guys liking Hold On so far? Sorry for the slow updates but you know, life. I love you all and everything sentimental! Anyone have a valentines day dance in there schools? Don't forget to comment and vote!

XOXO