F O R T Y O N E

Annabeth:

Everybody in Canada knew about my sickness now. Shawn said it was best to tell everyone, that way they could spend as much time with me as possible. I agreed, If I only had one year left to live I wanted to live it with the people I love most. But you know, not right now. Right now Shawn and I are jamming out in my room... Well he is, Im painting.

"Years flew by I was less then twelve! Long Division I need your help! Can you come on over and work with me? Anytime you like ill make it work for me. Cause I knew back when if we get too close, when the time is right maybe ill propose, Baby climb on up show me the ropes!" Shawn sang, circling me and the canvas which only made me laugh

"Alright doy chill the hell down"

He stopped right behind me and wrapped his big arms around me. I put my brush down and snuggled back into his warm chest. He was so cuddly, yet strong.. Like a bear. Shawn was my big teddy bear. I turned around and buried my face into his chest.

"Your beautiful under the lights you know that?" he said, burying his face into my neck

I giggled slightly as his breathing tickled me. He raised his head and our eyes locked. Oh those sweet, gentle, chocolaty eyes, they melted me every time. He bit his lip as his eyes trailed from mine to my lips. He leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I brought my hands up from his arm to his neck as the kiss began to get more intense.

His tounge trailed on my bottom lip and I allowed him full access to my mouth. He groaned against my mouth as he wrapped his hands around my waist. He boosted me up letting me wrap my legs around him. We drew back from the intensity to catch our breaths.

I saw a familiar gleam in his eyes that made me smile.

"You have a song idea?" I questioned although I already knew he did

He nodded eagerly and put me down. I jumped onto my bed and tossed him his backpack which he cached and set on my desk. He unzipped it and tossed me his book which landed on my bed.

I opened it up and a piece of paper fell out. I picked up the similar looking and unfolded it. I gasped and just stared. It was Aiden's school picture from his room...

"I thought you might want it. Just so you know hes always gonna be here, poking and bugging at you" Shawn said, stuffing his hands into his pockets

"Or I can know hes still running around the house naked" I mumbled

"What?" he asked

"Huh what nothing"

He gave me a strange look before sitting beside me and taking his song book. He flipped to a page that was already written on. I tried peeking over his shoulder but he wouldn't let me see what he was writing.

"Shawn" I complained

"You wouldn't let me see until Bad Reputation was finished, so Im going to do the same to you" he chuckled

I groaned and fell back on my bed, waiting for him to finish.

"Im gonna go down stairs and check on Georgia" I stated, starting to get up

"Wait don't!" he suddenly shouted, grabbing my wrist

I jumped in shock and he carefully released my wrist.

"Im uh, Im done" he stuttered, shoving his book forward

I slowly and carefully sat back down on the bed and grabbed his book, looking down at what he had written.