T W E N T Y S I X

Annabeth:

"Anna" A boys voice whispered into my ear

I opened my eyes to find I was back in my room at the palace. I looked around but no one was there.

"Annaboo" The voice whispered again

My head snapped forward where I saw Aiden. He was drenched in water, his skin was pale, his eyes seemed dead and his hair was matted again his face. I stared at him in horror, no this wasn't real. He wasn't standing in front of me.

He lurched forward and threw up, river water suddenly filling up my room from his mouth. Terrified, I curled myself up in the center of my bed. In a quick flash I was suddenly in a sinking car, it jolted and there was a sharp pain in my stomach.

I looked down and watched as blood surged out of my stomach. The water began to travel up my neck and around my head. I screamed as loud as I could, someone save me..

~*~

I jolted up, catching myself scream. I covered my mouth and began to sob. That had to be my worst nightmare yet. My door swung open and Shawn rushed in. He sat next to me and I sobbed into his shoulder. His warm, strong arms wrapped around me.

I felt secure, safe, untouchable by any horrors. He began to 'shh' me, rocking me back and forth in his embrace. My heart rate began to slow down as he began to hum, causing my eyelids to grow heavy.

"Shh, I'm hear, no need to be afraid. Just remember I'll be here all night" he whispered peacefully

~*~

Shawn:

"Leave me alone A" I hissed as she pranced around me

My whole family was at the store, and I tagged along... They said I had spent most part of the holidays away from them so they forced me to come along. This upset me because I had to leave Annabeth. And my beautiful painting she gave me...

Almost every night she has a nightmare causing her to scream. I stayed in the room beside her but more often she falls asleep in my arms causing me to fall asleep there with her. It was Christmas eve and we had still yet to prepare for dinner.

Turkey or Ham?

Annabeth 5:00

The dinner was going to be at Annabeth's place at her offer. We were shopping for the refreshments and snacks while Annabeth, Gloria, and Dante prepared the actual meal.

Tough choice...

Shawn 6:30

I'll make both, the more the merrier right?

Annabeth 6:30

Yeah I guess so XD

Shawn 6:31

"Are we done yet?" I complained

"Shawn, you came in your own car right?" Mom snapped, turning around to face me

"Uh yeah?"

"Then get out of here, you complain way to much" she snapped

I smiled inwardly, I get to go! Yes! I skipped down the aisle, turning around to stick my tounge out at Aaliyah before running out of the store into the snow. I made it to my jeep and speed away, going to Georgia's house.

Once I got there Dante was outside yelling. I turned off my engine and jumped out of my car, walking towards him as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking around

"Muffins got out and Annabeth got worried and went after her. I'm concerned because something seems off about her" Dante explained, rubbing his hands together to create more heat

"I'm sure she's not far" I reassured,

"Shawn, she's been gone for about half an hour and doesn't have a coat"

~*~

Annabeth:

Vie been trying to get out of that house forever. My fingers ached from cutting, and no matter how much water I drank I couldn't get this uneasy feeling off me. Maybe it was because its my first Christmas without my family.

When Muffins bolted out into the snow I grew worried and ran after her. She was about to be a full grown poodle, but she was still young and could freeze out there. I hollered her name, stopping to warm up in near by shops before running back out there.

I was only wearing a sweater, not enough to keep me warm. I always wore sweaters which I thanked myself for. I continued to walk about, calling out Muffins name. I stopped in front of a chapel with a huff, where could this dog be?

I heard a small yipe come from the slightly open door of the chapel. I jogged up the stairs and went inside. No body was in sight as I walked in. Candles aligned the walls of the dimly lit building, a cross at the alter and rows of seats. I walked down the middle isle, this looked like the place where we held the funeral...

I found Muffins at the first row in the front, laying down on one of the seats. I sat next to her, suddenly feeling down. She cuddled into my side and I sighed, letting the warmth of the candles fill me.

*Flashback*

I walked down the center aisle, holding two simple roses. My black dress trailed down behind me as I one hand held Max's for support. I walked up to one casket and put down a rose along side the body, kissing its forehead. Max followed my example and I went to the next one, also setting a rose.

I let go of Max's hand, causing me to slightly stumble and clutch my stomach in pain. James rushed over and held me steady. I approached the third casket with his help. I scowled and spat at it causing everybody to gasp.

He didn't deserve honor, he deserved eternal hell

*Flashback ends*

I leaned forward, my hands pressed together as if in prayer.

"Please bring them back to me" I whispered, trying to hold back tears

I looked up and just stared at the cross hanging on the wall.

"*sigh* I'm praying to a god that I don't believe in" I sang silently

"Annabeth?" I heard someone behind me say

I looked back to see Shawn, a worried expretion on his face. He came and sat down beside me placing a hand on my back.

"Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down my back

"I don't know Shawn... I don't know..." I whispered with a sigh leaning back in the chair

"If you need to talk, I'm here" he said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around my shivering shoulders

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. Shawn was always so caring to me. When I came to Canada I didn't expect to meet my all time role model and celebrity crush.

I didn't expect to go through what I've gone through so far. Shawn has been there the whole way, asking sure I stayed up on my own two feet. All hes shone to me is love and to be serious... I think I might've been falling for him.

Our eyes were locked, our bodies were so close together. All it took was one movement.. Shawn seemed to have read my mind because he began to lean in, and so did I. In an instant his warm lips met mine. I could almost feel sparks flying as his hands cupped my face. I felt a connection then.

We pulled away, our eyes opening and meeting again.

"I've waited along time to do that" he said, putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear

"So have I"

~*~

THE FANGIRLS OH MY GOD SHANABETH IS REALLLL! THEY JUST KISSED AGHHH! Okay self, take in a deep breath... THEY KISSED ITS HAPPENINING NOTHING CAN SEPERATE THEM NOW!!!