T W E N T Y F O U R

Shawn:

"And... Done!" I stated to myself, putting my pencil down beside my notebook and admiring my work

I had spent about two hours finishing this draft I had made for a song. It could be interpreted as a song telling a girl to give him some freedom. To show some Mercy, but just because I have liberty it doesn't mean I don't love you. But the real interpretation was really to my job. It was stressing me out, I wanted it show some Mercy on me, cause trust me, Writing songs, going to interviews, performing, more interviews, keeping up with release dates, AND school could really stress someone out.

I had started writing this song when I was in New York with Andrew, but never got to complete it because of the amount of stress on me. But now, I only had to worry about getting my homework turned in, making sure I do my chores, and now that its Christmas time...

Preasents.

"You've got, a hold of me. Don't even know your power" I began to sing, strumming the electric guitar I borrowed from the school

"I stand, a hundred feet, but I fall when im around you. Show me, an open door and you go and slam it on me" I continued growing confident in my singing

"SHUT UP MENDES!" Aaliyah suddenly shouted from her room

"YOU ARE A MENDES TOO YAH KNOW" I shouted back

"WELL IM NOT THE LOUD ONE" she shouted, slamming her door which shook the walls of the house

I chuckled to myself, she was a hanful. My phone dinged and I set the guitar to the side carefully. I scooped up my phone and laid down on my bed, my head resting up on the pillows relaxing my body

Hey, I gtg Christmas shopping and to be serious I don't want to catch a bus...

Anna 4:30

And I also have no idea where it is XD Help?

Anna 4:30

I smiled, even through text she sent butterflies into my stomach. I could imagine her pacing around Georgias house, bititng at her nails and scratching her arms. We both had to go late Christmas shopping, but she just gets more nervous.

Lol, I have to go shopping too. I'll pick you up in several minutes

Shawn 4:31

I got up and grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. I hopped on one foot as I grabbed my boots and put them on before putting my phone and wallet in my poket and grabbing my car keys.

"Im going out" I shouted as I went down the stairs

"Come home for dinner" Mum shouted back as I went for the door

"Okay!"

I ran outside and groaned when I saw snow covering the windshield of my jeep. I began to scoop the snow off, probably the worst part of the winter.... Scooping snow. After I jumped in, turned on the heater, and went down the salted iced roads to Georgias house.

When I arrived, Georgias car wasn't in the drive way and the front door to the house opened. My breathing hitched when I saw her. She was wearing a snow jacket, inlaced with fur with a matching pair of boots. Her cheeks were a rosey red color and her fingers showed through her adjustable mittens.

She locked the door behind her and ran to the jeep, swining the passenger side door open and jumping in.

"Agh is sooo cold" she complained, huffing and pulling her hair back and out of her face